Chapter 43, part 1

Chapter 43, part 1

“I’ll forgive you on one condition” I said and with these words her sapphire ceruleans flashed against my amethystians.

“Anything” she whispered…

“Mate with me, mate with me right now Cynthia”

“WHAT?” She screeched and stumbled out of my arms, okay so maybe when she said I could ask for anything she didn’t mean like everything!

“Only you could ask for such a beautiful and romantic thing in such dire circumstances and in such an inappropriate way! Proving once again what you truly are” She fumed at me.

“And pray do tell what am I?” I asked with a raised eyebrow yet trying very hard to calm my erratic heartbeat.

“A typical hormonal male” she said angrily.

Okay so maybe I shouldn’t have asked her so bluntly but then again I have waited for so long to have her in my arms and now I am just ruining it.

Suddenly I heard my wolf scoff, ‘you know she is right you should never coerce  our mate into anything especially Mating now that is, man totally off limits where coercion falls’.

‘Fine I got it now please leave me to patch up with her’ with that I shut off our link, but as soon as my wolf was quiet Xyon popped up ‘just give her time and she’ll come to you but don’t ever show her how eager you are to have sex if she feels you aren’t interested she herself will push for having sex asap and you should stop thinking with your other head and use the one on your shoulder’.

‘Okay I got it, but if you both will just give me a second I’d really like to have a moment with Cynthia alone’ with that I went to my sulking mate, she was standing at the furthest corner in the cave.

“Look, I am really sorry if I was out of line, maybe in my eagerness to have and please you I overstepped my boundaries but know one thing never in my life shall I ever force you into doing anything that is against your own free will. I apologize again and I think it’s time for you to have some rest’.

To say she was shocked would have been the understatement of the century, she was literally shocked to her core for her mouth was left open wide enough to portray her shock. I was laughing internally, so I guess having two wing men does come in handy…

She was silent for some time only to then come near me and lie down. “I am tired I am going to rest” she said in a soft tired voice all spunk had fled her body without giving her a choice to think over it I gathered her in my arms and cradled her head.

“Sleep” I whispered in her ear and I could see her slowly drifting into a sweet slumber. Just gazing at her swelled my heart with so much love and longing which only made me realize that the only way that I could ever be hurt if something ever happened to my mate, I heard loud growls in my head which was just Xyon and my wolf affirming my own thoughts of anyone daring to come near our mate would be dead!

This must be heaven, having your mate in your arms must be what heaven is all about. It has been almost three hours since Cynthia fell asleep in my arms even though she tried to get away from me but I wouldn’t hear any of it. Turning around I felt her stir in her sleep only to see her morph back into a very naked Xenia. Holding her close to my body for I didn’t want her to freeze to death and she just snuggled deeper into my fur, just this seemingly innocent act on her part made my head spiral into too many dirty scenarios. Without even noticing I was rubbing her back and thighs with my paws. The next moment two things happened simultaneously one, she moaned, and two I got a hard on! She opened her sleepy eyes which had shock displayed in them as she was now feeling my very hardness pressed against her.