Chapter 12, Part 2

Chapter 12, Part 2

(Written in third person, I felt it making more sense.) 

****************

Xyon was mad as hell he didn’t know what to do other than go after his beta.

He went to the pack house and the moment he entered “JEFERY” he shouted.

“Where is Jeffery” he asked no one in particular to which Xavier one of his close friends and warriors answered “he went to the infirmary to check on the injured she wolf” by the end of his answer Xyon started to shake violently and the next moment he realized he was in the room where Xenia was talking quietly with Jeffery.

Xyon. Lost. It.

He went to Jeffrey and taking him completely off guard he punched him straight on his nose with such force that Jeffery was lying flat on the floor.

“What the hell is your problem? Jeffery growled at Xyon

“You are my problem, you and her both of you!” He growled out pulling him to his feet and punching him again and again. “You lied to me (punch) you fucking lied to your own Alpha (punch) you lied to your own godson (punch) what was your aim to mess with my head (punch) so I would completely lose it so you could step in and take over (punch). By now Xyon was entirely under his wolf’s control he saw no reason waited for no answers…

And He Shifted

He was going to end it right here right now. He lunged at Jeffery who by now had also shifted to his huge brown wolf yet he was badly wounded and couldn’t fight the furious alpha pounding him relentlessly.

Xenia was seeing everything unfold in front of her with so much shock which just rendered her speechless and motionless. She wanted to do something, anything to help Jeffery yet she couldn’t she was numb all over. She was just sitting on the bed frozen not able to do anything other than shake violently.

Somehow Ross, Xavier, Josh, and many more of Xyon’s warriors had entered and were watching the scene unfold in front of them.

Yet no one tried to stop Xyon, after a few minutes Ross swore and shifted to his black wolf and charged at them wanting to break them a part. The moment he tried to stop Xyon by calmly coming towards him with his neck exposed to show him he meant no disrespect to his authority. But Xyon was too far gone and he saw none of it! All he wanted was blood. It started by him wanting the traitor Jeffery’s blood for betraying him but now he couldn’t care less… any blood would do.

Xyon released a loud growl and charged at Ross while Jeffery was lying on the ground bleeding and badly hurt. Ross didn’t fight back and just took the full force of Xyon's attacks because he knew if he was going to defend himself that would only enrage the furious Alpha more than he was already something he knew would end in his instant death.

Josh and Xavier both shifted and came to help and a few more shifted but didn’t interfere. Xyon took this the wrong way and he saw this as if they were challenging him.

Xyon wanted to finish Jeffery quickly so that he could kill the offending wolves whom he had thought were not only his warriors but his friends and right now he saw their coming to help Jeffery as a sign of betrayal which just made him more angry for them not trusting he had good enough reason to kill his beta.

Xyon efortlessly knocked all wolves who had tried to come between him and Jeffery. No one stood a chance against him when he was calm and no way in hell did anyone stand a chance when he was Furious and rage was coursing though his veins.

Then…

He went in for the kill

In an instant he had Jeffery’s neck between his jaw and in the next moment he was going to snap it and rid himself of this traitor once and for all a small voice at the back of his mind asked his choice of action but Xyon’s wolf was so far gone and so was he that he couldn’t stop himself even if he wanted to… but then he heard a loud feral growl and next thing he knew he was staring at the beautiful silver wolf of Xenia.

Eye to eye, she came closer and closer until he could feel her breath on his snout. Even she wanted him to let go of the traitor! But he wouldn’t no he couldn’t.

The moment Xenia realized Xyon was going to kill Jeffery and not heed to her silent plead she did the craziest thing she had ever done.

She shoved Jeffery out of Xyon’s grip and tackled Xyon and in the process she took Jeffery’s place.

Xyon froze

He couldn’t believe what the stupid she wolf did this just made him mad beyond belief. Was she really willing to do anything to save the bastard? No he wasn’t going to let her influence any of his actions.

He let go of her neck and shoved her not too gently away from him and went back to Jeffery yet she couldn’t allow this because the moment she saw Jeffery all bleeding barely alive she jumped on Xyon’s back and bit him as hard as she could to redirect his anger towards her. He growled and shook hard making her fall off him. He glared at her with so much anger and rage he came towards her and suddenly as if to show her she couldn’t win this fight or change his mind. He lunged at Jeffery to kill him when he heard a loud gasp from all around.

Xenia knew she couldn’t save Jeffery, her savior the one who had always been there to help her and now here she was with her own supposed mate yet there was nothing she could do to influence his decision even a bit as to allow them to explain, if only she could make him shift back she might have a chance to talk some sense through him, but as long as his wolf was in charge there was nothing anyone could do. She had no bond with him. He felt nothing for her. So how was she supposed to help? He couldn’t even just hear them out. No there was nothing that could ignite their broken bond. She was going to live with Jeffery’s blood on her conscious for the rest of her miserable life.

She. Gave. Up

But it seems her wolf had another idea.

“Let’s see if he really doesn’t feel anything for us?”

Suddenly her wolf growled at her and did something totally without Xenia’s permission.

The bitch shifted back

Leaving Xenia in her naked form lying in front of a room filled with shifted and unshifted werewolves! Everyone gasped!

Xenia curled up instantly to hide herself from all the lecherous eyes directed on her, but soon someone was on top of her.

Xyon turned his head to find Xenia lying naked on the floor which made him forget everything else. He had never been so mad in his entire life and right now all he wanted to do was murder everyone that had dared to look at his shewolf with so much lust. He ran towards her while shifting back to his human form and lying on her to hide her from all the lustful stares. He growled loudly

 “LEAVE NOW!”

“EVERYONE OUT”.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hello my lovelies, how are my beautiful readers? I hope you all are enjoying this as much as I am enjoying writing it for you. I just want to thank you all for reading my book you have no idea how much it means to me when I see your response to it or when you guys vote for it.

Thanks again my lovelies

Till next time

Xoxoxo

Goldengirl200%