Chapter 30, part 2

Dedicated to one of my beautiful dolls Katiebell5110. Your words of encouragement and comments really mean a lot to me.

As for the rest of my dolls I just want to thank you all for being such beautiful readers and enjoying this journey with me I love each one of you… God bless you all

*********

Xenia Pov

I was covered in Xyon’s life's essence and strangely feeling too sexually satisfied! I kept looking at my mate who was hovering over me by now and the feeling of guilt was written broadly on his face.

(Interesting…)!

Only Xyon would feel guilty for something I initiated and carried out! I smirked.

“You find this funny” He said while raising an eyebrow.

I giggled “No not funny but erotic” I stated seductively I guess my wolf was still somewhat in control for she was giving me more confidence than I usually have.

“For the love of God don’t start it with me, let’s go for a swim to clean ourselves and then go home. It’s been a long long night” He replied leisurely while looking at my body and instantly his eyes turned a dark color. I guess seeing me marked by his scent and fluids could jump start anyone’s arousal.

“Okay I said quickly rolling from underneath him, which earned me a loud growl and another fit of laughter from me.

“Oh now you are going to get it” he announced while picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder and spanking me gently on my butt.

“OH, No you didn’t!” I exclaimed as I started to beat his strong muscular back with my fists which only caused him to throw back his head and laugh a carefree laugh loudly which tugged on my heart making me forget all my annoyance with him.

(Goddess, how I love this man… my man…)

After a few seconds I found myself thrown roughly into the water.

“Uhh yhh!” I gasped as I came out of the water’s surface only to see him jumping in it gracefully and swimming towards me.

“What are you doing?” I asked breathlessly as he started to wash my body with his large calloused hands.

“What does it look like I am doing?” He smirked as he saw my reaction as my eyes were starting to cloud with desire but soon his smirk was replaced with arousal as his own desire was being reflected in his beautiful blue eyes.

Xyon?” I asked not sure of his sudden quietness, suddenly he dipped in the water making me look for him but within a few moments he was out with a splash and playfully pushing me into the water.

We kept playing in the water for some time enjoying ourselves and then we were back in our room (Xyon’s room, he insisted that now there was no need for me to stay in the next room… and I have to confess I agree 100% With that!) we kept talking and talking till sleep took over our tired minds and bodies carrying us to the sweetest realms of our dreamlands…

***************

Father Josef was pacing around restlessly in the room assigned to him. He was worried especially after the phone call that he had received earlier…

(Before an hour)

“What are we going to do now?” A very worried Father Dave was asking Father Josef.

Looking at Dave from his chair Father Josef let out a deep frustrated breath.

“I really don’t know especially now that they are both whole again Who knows what will happen. We should just pray to goddess that they do not mate because then even the goddess herself won’t be able to save us from Xyon!” He exclaimed with fear lacing each word.