Chapter 36, part 2

Chapter 36, part 2

“Don’t leave me, stay with me. My wolf and I both want to know you?” I pleaded with him.

“You I can handle, but I am scared of your wolf Xenia my soul calls for her and I haven’t shifted yet just my soul has emerged so please forgive me” he said sadly and as he opened the door our eyes met and he gave me a heartfelt smile.

“Just tell Cynthia to wait a bit longer for me I will come for her…”

**************

Xyon Pov

I had gained back control of my body, my Amarok had sheepishly taken the back seat the moment he left Xenia in our room, and me and my wolf both felt sorry for him for it’s been so long for him being dormant yet now when I think of it he was always there at the back of my mind.

Now as I was able to feel him I am really glad I bonded with Xenia for if I hadn’t then only goddess knows what the hell might have happened. When I saw Josef carrying Xenia… I lost it and he took over, but I am dead sure he went in for Blood! And no matter what I or my wolf said he wouldn’t budge! But it was the minute we saw our mate that all his rage was controlled. Xenia was right! There was a reason for our bonding, without it she could have lost her connection to my Amarok.

Pouring myself a drink I drank it in one shot.

“You okay man?” Octavius asked as he entered my office. I turned around to face him regret all over my face.

“I am sorry man, I didn’t mean to threaten you as a matter of fact I am eternally thankful to you” I apologized and thanked him at the same time. He came and slapped my back in a friendly manner.

“It’s fine man I understand where you were coming from and heck you weren’t even in control so don’t even think about it” he assured me and started to pour himself a drink.

Drink in hand he took a seat opposite to me.

“So is there something you would like to share with me?” He asked while raising his left eyebrow at me.

“Meaning?” I inquired.

“Meaning what was all that cryptic talk between you and Mikhail, what is that you are not sharing with me?” He asked as he was drinking his drink yet his amber eyes were intently looking at me waiting for me to shed some light.

I let out a deep frustrated breath.

“If only I knew!” I exclaimed to which he looked at me surprised, “surely you do have some f*cking idea right?” He wanted me to confirm his suspicious.

“Man all I know is that Mikhail is hiding something from me that If I or anyone of my pack knew what it was we would all go ballistic!” I stated while shaking my head.

“The thing is I feel it is something really really bad and my Amarok is so not sharing with me, I feel he is protecting me from whatever it is, till he is sure I won’t act irrational. I feel him every now and then reminding me how Xenia needs us and how any reckless action on our part will inevitably hurt her. It is as if he is dead sure that I will do something equally bad to Mikhail and his pack when I find out and that’s why he demanded to bring twelve of our warriors to the damn treaty signing meeting to make sure someone was there to at least try to stop any stupid action on my part, and do you know the most frustrating thing is that I had no clue we even asked to sign any type of a treaty! I said totally exasperated by the whole ordeal.

Octavius stood and came to pour another drink for me and himself.

“So what’s the plan? (he gave me my drink) I am guessing your Amarok isn’t sharing anything with you, so are you going to just waltz next week into our enemies’ den to deal with something you have no idea about?