Chapter 52, part 2

Cynthia's Pov

Crossing into the lands that have always shackled me no matter where I went or how far. I always seem to end up in here waiting for my mother to tell me how much of a disappointment I am but not this time.

This time I was not going to let Xander pay the price alone.

This time I was going to set him free to have another chance at a happy ending even if it was at the cost of my own. If there is one thing that Xenia taught me it's that we do everything to save our mate'.

Waiting for her highness to arrive at last I was face to face with her.

We kept looking at each other in silence which seemed like an eternity.

She broke it by stating "Finally you have come to your senses, without any bloodshed"

That did it, that broke my promise of never asking or blaming her for our misery and cursed life.

I took a few steps towards her with tears glistening in my eyes.

"Why? Why did you curse us? Why didn't you think of us?" By now I was barely holding myself together. "You have been known throughout eternity to be merciful and kind. Tell me mother where was that mercy when you watched us suffer? Tell me where was that kindness when you saw us break down and die apart?" I attacked her with my vicious outburst.

"You think I wanted to curse you? You Really think that? Have you forgotten you were betrothed to Aeatms?" She retorted back just as furiously.

"Well mother you tell me what do you see? Do I look like the happy bride that you dreamed of? Or do I look like a widow who is going to her mate's funeral? Look me in the eye and answer me?" I demanded brokenly.

"Enough Cynthia Enough! I will not stand here and listen to your pathetic pleas, remember you made a deal with me. You marry Aeatms and I release Xander from his curse and make him forget you ever existed. So either you suck it up and get over it or the deal is off, the choice is yours"

Silence...

"Fine" I answered in a clipped voice as I wiped the tears on my face with the back of my hand.

"Let's get over this once and for all".

*************************

'Give.Me.Control.Boy' Xander ordered in an almighty voice.

But, I couldn't he'd kill each person in here without a second glance.

'NO!' I shouted back yet struggling to keep control.

'Boy, this is not your fight and it has been long overdue' again his voice was thunder in my ears even those around us felt a shift in the atmosphere.

I couldn't allow it.

NO I Will Not' I shouted loudly for all to hear I could sense my wolf feeling indecisive not knowing whose side to be on.

'Xyon let him do this' my wolf begged me 'you owe me this' he added with too much raw emotion. 'We cannot lose our mate'

On one side my Pack on the other side my mate

What choice do I have

"BOY GIVE ME CONTROL"

The thunderous growl shook me out of my reverie

'Only if you-" my sentence was cut by the blue and red lightening blazing down from the sky

at a point not very far behind us.

I fell to my Knees and started to feel weak it was at this moment that I saw Mikhail, my father, and my warriors coming towards me with a huge net of pure silver. I saw the pain and sorrow in their eyes for what they were about to do and before I had a chance to comprehend what was going on The net flew high up in the air only to settle over me smothering me in pain never ever had I experienced.

"WTF!" I shouted in pain and agony. This was not just silver, this silver burned in a different way, this was doused in Laburnum!

"Son, there is no way, I am so sorry I wish... we wish there was another way" my father said as his eyes were welling up with unshed tears.

Step by step I was losing grip over my consciousness. I was starting to hallucinate not understanding what was happening. The pain searing through my body was too strong. My nose started to bleed my skin was peeling from the burns.

My pack warriors, my friends were watching with pain and tears silently slipping from their eyes. I can only imagine how hard this must be for them.

None of them could meet my eyes they looked away in shame and regret but for some reason they thought this was the only way! To have me in chains like a wild animal!

I know what they were trying to do. They wanted to weaken the man, wolf and amarok and pure silver doused in Laburnum is the surely going to do the job for now I was slipping into unconsciousness.

My wolf was silent, Xander was silent, I was silent.

"I"..... Xander said weakly then nothing...

Silence I felt Xander gripping for any ounce of power in our week and fatigued body to say whatever he wanted to say. "I" he said again in a bit of a stronger voice which caught my wolf's attention and his ears perked up. Everyone around were also waiting to hear what he wanted to say. I could feel something change, what I had yet to figure out but suddenly we heard a mighty roar.

"I SON OF FENRIR SEEK MY BIRTHRIGHT, MY HERITAGE, MY BEQUEST, AND WITH THAT I ACCEPT HIS BURDEN, HIS PROFECY, HIS LEGACY."

I felt as if been thrown into a tornado and coming out of it without your bones. Looking up I must be dead for I saw my wolf standing in front of me looking sadly at me then his eyes turned around making me turn around as well only to see Xander in all his glory standing there magnificently he didn't even resemble himself anymore. He seemed more of a beast than an Amarok and that is saying a lot...

"This is impossible!" Mikhail was gasping in shock turning around I saw all were on their knees not knowing what to take from the scene unfolding in front of them as they are the first to ever witness the separation of

Wolf, Man, and an Amarok

************************************

I heard the plea in my son's voice, his acceptance of his faith, his request to be given his birthright. The same birthright he refused for thousands of years. My son is ready. Finally... Finally I can die peacefully.

Moving my chained paws only enough to permit the transfer I keeled to the new in Power as I gave him what was always waiting to be his.

"I FENRIR SON OF THE GIANTESS ANGRBOðA ACCEPT YOUR PLEA AND BESTOW UPON YOU ALL THAT IS RIGHTFULLY YOURS"

With that my whole body was depleted of all energy. At last the day had come to fulfill the eternal prophecies...

I was free now finally free. I was just going to stand by and enjoy everyone's downfall.

The Sudden opening of the ironclad doors that held me imprisoned for all these years were opened to reveal the one and only

Odin Almighty himself.