Chapter 37, part 2

Part 37, part 2

Octavius Pov

After I made sure Thomas was out of my eyesight and there were no trackers around I started to backtrack my steps to the packhouse.

Standing at the backside of the packhouse I caught the scent of a few werewolves coming out so as to not get caught I jumped high and ended up on the first storey.

Walking slowly making sure not to get caught I heard the loud voices in the first storey making me realize lots of werewolves were in the vicinity.

Not taking any chance with the first floor I looked up to see two more stories left jumping the other two and landing on the third floor, making sure I was unseen and not tracked down I simply started to walk from one window to the other trying to find Mikhail’s bedroom.

Bingo! Found it!

Opening the lock on the window effortlessly I entered his room and started looking around for anything that could give me a hint as to what the hell was he hiding!

I was looking everywhere his desk was open but nothing in it could tip me on what the hell was going on.

Soon I heard some footsteps and I knew Mikhail was entering.

Shit!

Nowhere to hide I got out of his room into the adjoining room, scanning it making sure it was empty then I had my ears stuck to the door trying to hear anything that could benefit me.

“Dammit Josef I asked you to do one thing and you couldn’t even do that!” He said menacingly making Josef flinch visibly.

“Do you know what will happen when Xyon comes next week with his twelve f*cking warriors? Do you?” He continued darkly pacing his room while Josef kept quiet, after some time Josef raised his head.

“What do you want us to do?” He asked frightened by the fuming Alpha in front of him.

“I think it’s time you set a meeting calling all the other f*cking Alphas involved in this, because trust me if I am going down, I won’t go down alone” he declared angrily.

“Anything else?” Josef asked timidly. Mikhail threw him a dark glance and shook his head.

“You just make sure they are here asap, and leave the rest to me” he replied while his wolf was trying real hard to take over.

“What about Xenia? Don’t you think it’s time you made that call?” Josef reminded Mikhail.

“I think right now we should make sure when the Black Hounds come here they won’t find any evidence” Mikhail said firmly.

**********************

“Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t slit your throat?” An arrogant voice hissed in my left ear while I felt the blade of a knife being pushed harder against my neck and breaking some of my skin!

Shit!

Think Octavius, think!

Still in my crouching position “I can give you two” I said with the same amount of arrogance if not more, I felt the knife being shoved harder yet not giving my captor the satisfaction of hissing in pain I continued.

“First because I am a guest in this house if you don’t believe me you can go ahead and ask your own damn Alpha (that made my captor loosen the grip on my neck) and secondly, without breaking a sweat I expertly reversed our positions while making sure to push the knife out of his hands and my claws came out, right now he was beneath me with my sharp claws on his neck,  never allow your opponent time to take advantage of your situation pup!” I smirked smugly…