Forever

It's been about two days since [Y/N]'s initial energy beam test, and he has been practicing more of it. With Hank and Charles' guidance ofcourse. But what Hank found out of a reading from his training that day, shocked him.

That night, he called for Charles to report this to him.

"So you see this reading of energy from [Y/N]'s body, what he did yesterday was extraordinary."
Hank pointed to a screen where [Y/N]'s body is shown in an infrared scanner and his body full of white energy.

"Extraordinary good or bad?" Charles warily asked.

"It's.. good I think." Hank unsurely answers, he too doesn't know if it is positive or negative. Charles on the other hand felt worried, he was battling with himself with just reading Hank's mind for the news or waiting for him to explain it.

"[Y/N]'s abilities allows him to absorb sound waves into energies, pure energies." Charles perked his attention to the scientist. "But in this case, when he uses the converted pure energy sometimes, he does not fully use all the energy he transformed from the sound."

"Where does the excess goes?" The telepath asked.

"That's the thing, this happened earlier." He pointed to his tablet with the today data's of [Y/N]'s energy body readings. "He absorbed a tremendous amount of sound energy, and he turned some to a blast. He stopped there, the excess just disappeared. But it can't just go away like that. It had to be transferred somewhere else." Hank speculated and went on.

"That might explain what happened to us in the past." Charles cutted off, catching the young mutant's attention.

"What happened?"

"He was about 8, it was new year's eve. He doesn't really celebrate with us. There were plenty of fireworks and banging noises, he accidentally absorbed sounds and trashed his rooms because he can't sleep. When I came to reassure him and I touched him, I felt a surge of energy went through my body. Suddenly I could hear thousands of voices and my mind stretched through out the whole state." Charles explained and Hank somewhat trying to piece things up.

"And Erik did told me, that he did the same to him days ago. When he touched him energy from [Y/N] travelled from him to Erik, and metal around the room suddenly just started whirling around them."

Hank walked through the room, thinking. What could have he done. And why or how was it possible.

"I think, he transferred some excess energy to both of your cases, those energies somewhat enhances or empowers your mutations. That's incredible he could literally power someone's mutation to an almost impossible amount, given that he could do it on command or absorb enough sound."

"That still does not explain today, though. Where did the excess energy went if he did not transfer it to someone else?" Charles asked. Hank took a much careful look to his data, and [Y/N]'s medical readings.

"I have a theory. What if the excess energy he fails to let out, goes inside his own body." Hank suggusted.

"What?" Charles was confused by that, he did not get the statement's reasoning.

"If we look at his medical scannings, all of his cells are the exact same from yesterday's cells reading. It somehow reverted itself."

Charles still is lost. But when did get the thought. It made his eyes wide, it shocked him.

"Are you saying that.." He can't bare to finish the sentence.

"The excess energy goes into his cells, his body. Making him younger, possibly even making him live for a very very long time. Longer than a human's life expectancy." Hank finish.