Bad Mutants

Charles, Raven and [Y/N] are walking together as they are exiting the Oxford university campus. Charles just got the title of Professor in Genetic Mutations and the three of them intend to celebrate. Charles did not agree first but Raven and [Y/N] easily convinced him to drink tonight to the usual pub where they usually hang out.

"So, how does it feel to be a professor?" Raven teasingly asked Charles, who is on her right. "Professor Charles Francis Xavier, it has a good ring to it." [Y/N] said in a jokingly manner which gained a chuckle from Raven and Charles being finding their teasing quite amusing.

"Oh, both of you, don't call me that. You don't get to be called professor until you actually have a teaching position." Charles said in the most smartass way possible.

"We know, but it suits you." Raven chimed.

"Yeah, and plus it fits with you being an old fart, and your also you're smart." [Y/N] and Raven laughed, which Charles glared at both of their shenanigans.

"Oh, both of you don't say that. Do say 'Let's go have a drink' though." He cheerily suggested halfly to stop both of them from teasing him and halfly because he did want to celebrate with two of the most important persons he has.

"Let's go have a drink." Both [Y/N] and Raven said in unison.

"Wonderful."

*****

[Y/N] and Raven were watching as Charles celebrated his way, the most fun and ecstatic way possible. Earlier [Y/N] hyped the people up by saying that Charles his dear brother just got a doctorate and is to become a professor gaining cheers from the good fellows in the pub, since the three of them are well known there. There's been drinking here and there, and Charles really took his chance to celebrate.

He then challenged himself by chugging beer from a long goblet that had a ball for it's end a long elongated pathway for the beer that leads to it's open end where you drink. Ofcourse, [Y/N] and Raven happily watched and encouraged him and now he is standing on top of a table chugging beer from a long ass glass goblet.

"DRINK, DRINK, DRINK!" The crowd cheers very happily to Charles. [Y/N] cheered with the other people while Raven was too amidst of her amusement to Charles that all she can muster was laughing at him while clapping for support. Chugging every pint of beer from the glass, Charles succesfully drained it and cheered. "Yeah!" Which gained happy cheers to all the residents of the pub, the people ofcourse overjoyed and happy.

[Y/N] helped Charles get down from the top of the table to avoid him slipping up or falling down. He laughs, still can't get over of his success. Raven was laughing with the two men as well patting his brother figure at the back congratulating him.

"Oh, I'm so proud of you." She cheered happily.

"Yeah, that was very impressive, dear big bro." [Y/N] patted his shoulder which Charles returned the affection by patting him back laughing.

"Thank you, I need another drink. And you two need another cola." He starts heading for the bar's counter, while Raven and [Y/N] shared a look.

"This week's been rough on you?" He asks his sister calmy, while taking a seat. Raven sighed and took a seat right infront of him.

"Just, worrying about.. you know." She said keeping her voice low.

"Your appearance?" [Y/N] finally asked gaining a slow nod from her. He exhaled and reached for her hands.

"You look gorgeous, Raven. And anyone has any other opinions simply because you're blue, then they be damned." He smiled softly, squeezing her hand softly.

Raven smiled back. "Thank you little bro." He nodded as a sign of you're welcome.

[Y/N]'s attention was cut by the sight of Charles being with another woman. They both seated not too far away from him and Raven. The two seeming to be in a conversation.

"Oh great, he's gonna try the mutant pick up line again with Ms. Auburn over there." [Y/N] pointed to the auburn hair woman talking to their brother.

They both watched in silent just to see the end result of Charles' flirting skills. But Charles then put two of his fingers on his left temple and he looked quite shocked about whatever he saw. [Y/N] and Raven shared a look and continued watching their big brother conversing with this woman.

After a while, they both got up and headed towards the both of them.
"Everything okay?" [Y/N] asked with concern. "I'm afraid to say no, it's not okay." Charles said in a dark manner which made both of his siblings nervous.

*****

Back at their apartment they were talking amongst theirselves about their current situation.

"So you saw bad mutants?" [Y/N] asked bluntly.

"No, I saw them on Moira's head. She saw the mutants." Charles explained taking seat across [Y/N] and Raven.

"If that is true then we need to stop them Charles." Raven said in a scared tone. [Y/N] agreed and Charles took a breathe as they were figuring out what they are up against.

"Bad mutants." [Y/N] quietly muttured under his breath.