THANKS FOR READING!!

FINALLY!! 😭❤️✨

To all dear readers,

I've successfully tied the ends of the story!!— All thanks for your support!! This book gave me headaches tbh but it was worth it~

Hunter x Hunter was my all time favourite anime. It was unique and beautiful in its own way, leaving a very remarkable impression that moved my heart many times. It was just one of the greatest masterpieces in anime.

I'll try to explain stuffs so if you have questions, feel free to ask!!~

For now, I'll put my thoughts here:

**Nobody knows who's Killua's future gf in the anime, and he'll have a lover for sure when he grows up— I needed that character in order to create a plot so let's just say Yukarin represents that character.

**No one also knows who's really gonna end up with Gon which is why I made a very mysterious character named X for him. And made her into a useful oc. Lol.

**About Andrew... well.. I thought it's just cute to have a brother like him. ;D

**I had many thoughts when I created Lucas btw. The first option was that he doesn't have just a normal identity disorder and Luke is a person from (Y/n)'s previous life and a powerful human like her and he managed to escape his death by putting a spell that'll bind him to someone in the future and get into (Y/n)'s way again. I thought it was interesting to put it that way but that'll complicate the story more and I'd rather make it simple for you guys.

**There are also a lot of options for (Y/n) and Killua's previous lives like they're mortal enemies and he had to literally kill her... Anyways that'll take a long writing process so I ended up doing it in the easy way. I just wanted to make a reason why Killua's born as a cold assassin ya know so I could connect further details, adding another proof that he's not just an anime in this fanfic.

**The chapters I've worked hard a lot were "Beyond Worlds" which sums up the explanation for the entire plot... (I've been preparing it way back before the time-skip after "two worlds" chap. AND I had to organize it a couple of times so the story would make sense. I hope it did. Lol.) The second hardest was the "Epilogue" which's over 9000+ words.

~

This is my last fanfic for Killua as well as ending my delusions with him. Lmao.

Even though I've moved on from Killua, I won't forget him. 💕💕💕

Give me your ratings or any criticisms!!

I will definitely re-edit the chapters for better grammars and stuff so feel free to point out my mistakes if you want to.

ALSO!!

I'LL PUBLISH 1 OR 2 EXTRA CHAPTER/S!!

SO PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO IT. I just know you'd like it more than the epilogue.

That'll include (Y/n)'s legacy in their bloodline. AND THE RESULT OF THEIR SURREAL LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP.

So they're pretty much adults during that.

ILYSM!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!! LIKE REALLY!! THANKS A LOT! ❤️❤️❤️

STAY AWESOME Y'ALL 🥺💕