54: 2nd Test

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
The abrupt strike of lightning rumbled the ground, stopping Yukarin from yapping at me.

We were just about to get back in the mansion but aborted because of that loud thunder.

"This aura.." She sprints towards certain direction in full speed.

Given that I don't possess Nen, I normally strived after her.

Over the location, craters and cracks filled the land. Tall trees were also all fried in black. Strong burnt smell was everywhere too, making good use of my mask.

"It's Killua.. He's battling with his father again." Yukarin stepped back. "He's doing things in his own way too. We should head back.."

Killua's godspeed seemed limitless. He topped over all his badass moments in anime.

Still, Silva remained unbeatable by his son.

But... I can feel the sincerity between their fights.

I frowned.

If things are going this way, he'll definitely challenge Silva daily.

He's not an idiot but...

I wanna tell him... that he shouldn't push himself that much.

"Yuu. Let's leave. We shouldn't disturb." She beckons.

"Yuu!! Yukarin!!" Alluka was also one of the audiences, keeping distance from them.

It's good to know that she's always where her brother is.

Her shout momentarily ceased their battle as Killua looked at us.

"Killua

"Killua.." Yukarin gazed at him softly while the male returns the mellow vibes, releasing himself from his electrical aura.

As expected by a fool like me— It crushes my heart every single time he recognizes her as his one true love...

"...Everyone, get home." Kikyo shows up.

It still blows my mind that they have a forest of their own, which they could destroy like it's just a mere backyard.

"I hope the next test would be held inside." Alluka says randomly.

Well, I hope there would be no more tests...

I glanced back at Yukarin and Killua.

The two weren't having contact even though they just looked like madly in-loved couple.