39: Uninvited Guest

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
It's been two days since then...

I'm temporarily living alone with Alluka as we rented some cheap room..

Nothing's happening at all... except about that Heaven tower's champion going all around the news after he mysteriously crashed down in a store out of my whim.

I tried feeling my phone in my pocket as we stroll. At least this thing would always remind me I don't belong here.

What I'm stepping right now is a fictional dimension. Even though it's a replica of the earth, there's nothing much difference between them...

Everything was going natural...

People are busy living with their own lives...

Even if they're just animes, they're still humans capable of emotion, I mean they're supposed to...

Every details of this environment feels just the same with ours. Maybe even a lot more beautiful.

Just reflecting things won't be enough to solve this enigmatic error.

I might never get home if I don't make the move myself.

So....

I'm planning to accompany Alluka visit her brother..

"Onee-chan! Look! Aren't these ribbons adorable?~" She giggles, roaming in the certain shop.

"Yep~" I replied but sighed when I remembered the sad reality. "Too bad I don't have money to buy you that hair accessory... Even tho it'll look perfect on you." She's paying for each of our expenses yet she still doesn't mind. She even bought me casual clothes! Was she usually this naive?

"It's fine, it's fine~ Onee-chan, you can also pick anything you want before we head to onii-chan." Her eyes switches to one design to another, deciding which ribbon is the best.

"Nah. I don't think I need anything except basic necessities—"

The plain, black mask retracted my whole sentence despite refusing. "Never mind. I think I might need this, Alluka."

~ ~ ~

*Times-kips*

Killua's P.O.V
*ding~* *dong~*

"Yeah, wait a sec!" I was in the middle of brushing my teeth when that door bell rang.

~

"Surprise!!"

"Alluka?!"

"Onii-chan!~" She dives at me for a big, crushing hug. "I'm back~"

Her appearance turned me dumbfounded.

"Surprised aren't you?~" She excitingly grins.

I stumbled back as I receive her. "You bet I am!" I pulled the brush out of my mouth when I've noticed her unexpected companion outside.