38: His Sister

Third Person's P.O.V
"What a nice view.." The outsider spent the whole day walking around this town 'till she found this spot over the hill. I must be around Padokia— (Y/n) thought as she picked out her phone to take a picture of the Heavens Tower.

"The moon's like sitting over the tip of the tower.... I wonder if Killua's also looking in the same moon right now— What am I thinking. I should wonder if this one is taller than the Burj khalifa in our world." She sighs, sitting by the nearby bench to scroll her nostalgic photos with the certain three back at the whale island. No matter how much it feels wrong, the past she created with them can only stay as that— A mere memory but not a history— It just means.... nothing. Nothing more, nothing less.

"I'm really like a virus here." She lays on the cold, wooden seat. "A good virus stays put so I'm not planning to get in contact with any characters. I'll survive by myself for now." Hanging around the town where there's plenty of crowds isn't a good idea, it's like I'm blatantly asking for attention that way. I would likely stumble upon troubles such as policemen trying to query me, as well as malicious adults. I have nowhere to go after all...

But staying here where there's enough distance from them would be better. (Y/n) thinks for herself.

Meanwhile..

"Stupid moon." Killua puts down his curtains, still heartbroken from his girlfriend.

.....

*Ring* *Ring*

"Onii-chan!~ How're you?" Alluka greets as soon as Killua answers the call.

"...mhn. So so."

"Eh?.. um can I tell you something?"

"Of course."

"I want to go back home and face them properly. I wanna show to everyone that I'm not a tool, that I've really grown smart and kind!" She confidently expressed.

"Wha— That's too sudden. No, you can't go. I won't allow it. Don't bother, it's worthless. They might do something to you this time."

"But Alluka can also fight now!~"

"No!"

"......"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to raise my voice. I'm not mad or anything.... I'm just.... tired. But you have to reconsider your thoughts, Alluka. Where are you right now?"

"...At the **** city."

"Keep safe as always. Go take a sleep. I'm hanging up."

"Alright. You take care too, onii-chan. Bye."

He tosses the phone on his pillow, opening his closet to get some clothes but pauses as he remembered the suspicious girl who unexpectedly came out from it like some kind of weird magic trick or a silly prank.

"I can't remember her face.." Normally, anyone could still remember the person's face they've just talked with— No. I only caught a brief glimpse of her facial features.

And I can only remember that she's in misery.

"Tch. This isn't very surprising, nowadays." Who cares if there's one or two strangers getting out of your closet for no reason. It's just like calling a wrong number. I just have to get over it.

No.

Maybe it's because of that stranger that I broke up with Yukarin. She's a bad-luck.