07: Just what are you (Y/n)?

Andrew's P.O.V
"(Y/n)!" Calls our mom.

I switched the lights off and immediately got out of her room after the certain footsteps approaches closer. "Mom, she's sleeping..." Erm.. Why am I lying? Shouldn't I tell the abnormal vanishment of hers??

It's no use...

I'm too baffled to speak.

"Is that so? Then.. I'll wake her up." She replied and held the knob, twisting the door open. "Mom! Wai—"

"(Y/n)! It's time for dinner! Come on...." She entered, about to pull the covers, but I unconsciously pulled her hand. I don't know about this but... She definitely shouldn't know yet... Our mother's terribly a worrywart, she couldn't possibly handle a shock.

"She's tired from school." I shook my head.

She paused and stares at me... "This is rare, you're actually giving concern for your sister.. Alright, then come down and eat with us." She smiled and left.

"Yeah..."

. . . .

But before I leave, I gotta find her. After all, I witnessed something impossible.... "Hey weeaboo. Where are you hiding?? What the hell is that cheap magic? ...I almost believed that moment.... My eyes must be playing tricks on me." I peeked under her bed, opened her closet, checked on the possible corners and all but she was nowhere to be found.

I was here the whole time... She can't just hide herself and pull a prank like that... or was it an illusion after all?? Did I mistaken a ghost as her?! I groaned and scratched my head, almost hyperventilating.

Still! I can't accept such absurd scenario.

Okay. Denying the incomprehensible fact that I clearly saw... is not helping to get answers. I gulped. Is she a psychic?

Cold sweat formed on my temple. "No way...right.."

I'm gonna tell them— Would they believe me though? They'll just think she sneaked out if she couldn't be searched inside the entire house. It's too troublesome to explain without evidence.

My sister went missing... If they knew, they'll freak out.

I'll cover for her just this time. I don't intend to cause panic since it's been awhile grandma visits ....also dad.

"Andrew!"

"Yes! Coming!" I sprinted out, going down to the dining room.

~

//\\*On the hunterxhunter Dimension*//\\

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
Cold....

.....

The sensation has shaken me awake.

I was laying on a dusty, cold ground...

Dream? I yawned, still half asleep, rubbing my eyes.

What the— Sun sets from the eerie pale clouds.... Even though it's supposed to be evening—

Reality triggered my brain. This isn't a dream. I slapped myself as a test.

I'm—