11: Partners in Crime

Author's P.O.V
*Poof*

You were threw back into earth...

into your home...

in your room....

*ahem*

"How's the wonderland, Alice?"

.
.
.

"Andrew...??"

[A/N: The image of your brother would probably look like that as an anime.. (Da media above)☝🏻☝🏻feel free the expand your imagination to his real human version. 😆]

The young male's comfortably sitting on your bed, reading manga like he's anticipated you to pop in exact timing.

......

The siblings engaged into staring contest...

A deep and intent one that she didn't have the moment to recall her great shame.

"So it's really transportation.." He whistled.

"I...I can explain." You aggressively rushed to cover your brother's mouth, acting like a thief who got caught in the act as you squeeze him over the wall.

"Mhph!" He tugs your hand off, pushing back.

"Tch. I'm over with the panic— start explaining... I'm the only who's aware with your sh*t so don't worry...."

"...You promise you won't tell?? Pft. It's not like you'll believe—"

"Just say it!"

"Sshhh! Not so loud.... Time. The time...day..date." You rotated over the desk, checking your clock and calendar. "I was gone overnight..? I thought I was gone for days here.." Your legs guided you over the veranda, brushing your curtains aside before sliding the door open to witness a hue of perfect sunrise.

"Ha..choo!" He sneezed by the fresh, cool, morning-breeze. "No need to get that flustered. Close the veranda door."

"...right.... But I'm glad.. Just glad to breathe the air... The air of which world I was born." You slowly pulled the knob, shutting it close.

"What?? That was poetic.. Passionate aren't yah?" He cringed.

"Listen. I'll explain it so...you have to help me out in return. Okay?" You expressed, never been this sincere with him.

"...okay..?" He raised a brow, bracing himself mentally.

"I'll start... but you have to hear the whole story first before stating your opinions.."

"Yeah yeah. Spill it, they might wake up soon."

And so, the epic story telling begins...

You tried to be serious but in the end, you just looked like a delusional fangirl ...

~

*Time-skips**

"So...what do I do?? Andreeewww." You literally cried out, shaking him after your detailed story finishes.

"......." All logic and reasons drains out from him as he remained mute.

"It's serious..." *sob* *sob*