08: Bloodline

[A/N: From your point of view in this fanfic.... Killua's human figure looks like from the media ☝🏻️☝🏻☝🏻 It was purposely blurred because I'd rather have you guys imagining Killua's ideal face rather than the cosplayer. 😊😁]

Andrew's P.O.V
"Can't sleep?" A blanket gently wrapped around me, given by one of my favourite persons.

"Thanks...Yeah..."

Grandma joined as she sat beside me to our backyard porch, gazing stars in a cold night. "Hey...um..grandma? You guys were talking about weeb- I mean (Y/n) earlier right?"

She breathes calmly then shifts her gaze on me.

"We'll talk about it with your sister when the time comes..."

"...Was it something like a family secret? Something cool and mysterious??" I tried to get clues.

"Yes. Maybe." She laughs softly.

"Eehh?? You're making me a lot curious. How can I sleep now??"

"Do you remember when you got lost in Paris before?" She brings up. Speaking of that, I could never forget the fun times with us three. Grandma was our childhood. We grew by her side...and we'd always travel several places.

"Coz I'm adventurous back then."

"You mean, you're a naughty brat."

"Oh come on grandma." I snort. "So, what's it all about?"

"You and your sister always tend to disappear and were found in weird places after. It's really exhausting to take good care of you both without your parents."

"Um.. By disappearing... What exactly do you mean? Are we literally vanishing? Like you know we just vanish like a ninja?" My body's unconsciously directed on her, suddenly turning tentative.

"You silly.. No human has the ability to do that. I guess your imagination's still the same as before." She sighed.

"Imagination? No I-"

"You don't remember?" She asked in the middle of my statement. "You tell so many creative stories with (Y/n).... It was good but it doesn't seem real. Anyways we just ride along with it, avoiding to shatter your child beliefs since both of you kept on insisting it like you've really experience the fantasy."

My heart fluttered— That caught my interests so I comfortably leaned my back on the chair. "I don't remember that much.... Can you tell me some of our stories?"

"But before that, care to have some warm to drink?" She offers, slowly standing straight as I assist her. "Sure.."

"You know....there's something special with our bloodline..."

"T-tell me!"

~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
My eyes reluctantly opens...

Senses coming back normally...

...

Am I dead?....

I lay on a field of lush and beautiful flowerbeds...

Slowly raising an arm, and grasping air— I begun to contemplate wistfully...

He killed me didn't he?