15: Sick

*Two days laterrr**

Author's P.O.V
"...my body's a sore..." Your raspy voice whispered on them.

"What's wrong with you both?! I can't believe you'd treat a girl like this." Mito scolds as she places a damp towel on your forehead.

"Gon, what did I tell you when treating girls??" She squints her eyes, placing a hand on her hip.

The boys were sitting by the wooden floor while gloom grows on their faces.

"It's totally fine Mito-san. I'm just not used with this.." Your flailing hand landed on the hem of her apron. "Anyways, it's fun." You smiled weakly.

"(Y/n), you're not suited for fighting... they shouldn't have forced you. Geez... Now I'm remembering Ging.." She holds her head, sighing. "Lay back and rest." She tucks you into the blankets. "Gon, Killua, girls are strong but they're delicate... Learn some restraint."

"Mito-san, she has this incredible ability you know.. We just wanted to help develop her inner potential." Killua calmly explains, scratching the back of his head.

"A whole day with intensive workouts wasn't just for her. Please understand that from now on.." She pats their heads. "Now then, I have to prepare dinner. Look after her in exchange."

The nice lady left and went downstairs.

"I'm sorry, (Y/n)... Sorry." Gon mopes around.

"Look, she's not dying, Gon.... But I guess my training patterns doesn't work on her." He sat on the edge of your bed and caresses your hair, eyeing you with his concerned yet tranquil orbs. "Let's drop this training thing."

Guilt surges deeper in you the more he strokes your hair. It's all my fault... We didn't have to go through this if I just haven't met him. As you went quite remorseful, your tears builded up, clouding your eyes.

But I can't be giving up now....

It's too early..

"Sorry you guys.." You bit your lip.

"It's okay.. We'll figure another way— Tch.. This isn't something you should cry about. Idiot." Killua pinches your nose.

You felt his frustration deep inside and you can't help but tear up.

"You have nothing to apologise!" Gon held your hand, clasping it firm between his hands.

"Yeah. Stop wearing that face. You're being all sensitive... I guess it's the fever." A stir went across Killua's heart. "So fragile... " he muttered to himself, gazing away from your exposed vulnerability.

"O-okay.. *sniffs* I promise to do better. I dragged this for too long... I can't believe I'm still this useless... My body's so weak... I hate this—"

Killua cuts you off by placing a palm over your mouth. "You whine too much. Stop saying stuffs and just sleep."

"(Y/n)..." Gon got easily hooked by your emotions, turning all sentimental as well. Such a pure guy.

"Quit it guys!" The tsundere snapped from their dramas.

~