.
.
.

I finally reached. I was standing outside. The entire situation was making me nervous.

"What if, he yells again... Should I go in or... Oh my god... Let's just get in.. Whatever happens.... (Deep sigh) Happens... "

I was about the knock but the door was already open. I went inside. The smell of cigarettes along with alcohol mixed in the entire arena was making me more worried.

Where is he?

.
.

I went inside. He was sitting on the kitchen floor with a bottle of alcohol on the side. He was drunk.

Amy:- Tae... Taehyung...(softly)

He looked at me and stood up. He was barely able to stand properly, trembling and seeking support. I caught him by his arm.

He cupped my cheeks.

Taehyung:- Amy,... You're... Here! Really? Am I dreaming again? You come in my dreams every day Amy... You..make my heart beat like crazy...

He chuckled as his eyes weren't leaving mine. I dragged him towards the couch and made him sit and rubbed his back.

Amy:- I'm here, with you okay. Did you eat something?

I sat beside him keeping my purse away. I looked at him again waiting for an answer but he didn't say anything.

The entire house was a mess. The vase was broken, the dressing table was messed up, there were a few pieces of a broken glass bottle in the side.

What was he up to? What was he doing? Did he just do all of this out of frustration!
I shouldn't have left. I could have just waited maybe.

I felt guilty.
He was still staring at the wall, he was drunk I understand but, why isn't he answering?

I shook him by his shoulder.

Amy:- Taehyung, is everything okay? You want me to... Get you something to eat?

He jumped on the floor kneeling between the space of my legs, me sitting on the couch and he was kneeling in front of me.

His eyes are teary.
I'd never seen him that way before.

Did I hurt him so much?

I moved my eyes elsewhere as I couldn't face him.

Taehyung:- Amy, look at me if you're here.. (he gulped) Get this into your head, for the rest of your life that I LOVE YOU! I loved you since the start.
We are supposed to discuss issues between us together, I know... I'm not a good person to talk to but, you are. Talk to me, be with me, I NEED YOU AMY!

My heart was breaking. The way he looked at me this time was different. His eyes, red, filled with tears. I love him so much. This makes me believe how much I love him, how much I care and I can't stay away from him.

Taehyung:- We are supposed to talk to each other, weren't you the one who taught me things like these and ... Then... Did you leave?
.
Amy, I'm... I'm sorry
.
I can't stay without you.

Things were getting emotional.

Taehyung:- You aren't a threat to me, if you don't be with me, I'd be a threat to myself, you are not just a part of my life Amy, you're my life. I had to say and listen to those kinds of things to protect you, that's it, trust me, I won't lie to you.