The way she cooks for me, even when I don't even expect her to, everything about Amy is attractive. She never lets me leave until I don't have breakfast and she keeps making evenings beautiful by having dinner plans at home itself making dishes I like the most. I didn't ever feel the way she makes me feel.

Park Amy, what have you done to me!

My drunk thoughts are a little too heavy. It's morning and I still don't feel like I'm going sober up.

Amy's POV:-

I was taking a shower.
I didn't see anyone home. Where's unnie? I tried calling her but she didn't reply. I made sandwiches and I was about to eat and there was a knock on the door. I opened and saw unnie standing.

Amy:- Unnie, where did you go? I was worried.

Alicia:- Dad called me. It's been 3days and even today, Taehyung didn't turn up nor did you. He was worried so I went to meet him. I told him that y'all had this stupid fight and maybe that's the after effect on Tae. But I assured Dad that he'll be back soon and so will you.

I served her breakfast as well, took my plate and sat across her.

Amy:- Well, where is he? Is he not working?

Alicia:- Well, I see someone's a little worried.

I shrugged, but surely I was worried. Where is he?
He didn't even call once, it's been four days already.

Alicia:- Amy, he's at home He didn't open the door though but he's okay. He needs a little time for himself. First mom and then, you left!
It might be difficult for him and so he didn't let anyone in. His managers went there and told us that he's okay, he just wants some time alone.
.
Amy, I think... You should... Maybe meet him once, before you end up things like this. I know he won't call, text or do anything because he's like that only, he's never opened up much about his feelings to anyone. It was just Mom who he used to share his feelings with and after she left, Dad remarried, since then he turned out to be this arrogant person what he is today but somewhere, that little brat what he was before is still inside him. I hope when the time comes, he'll let it out and becomes cheerful again.

He opened up to me. We used to share a lot of things. He told me a lot about himself. He did look shy when he used to but, I had my ways to know whatever I wanted to.

.
.
.

It's getting dark outside. Rains are making my days worse. Staying without him was making my heartbreak and I don't want to leave him like that. I need to talk to him.

How might he be at home? What is he doing alone there? I want to meet him.

I decided to meet him.

Today it's either over forever or I will never leave him for the rest of my life even if he tries to push me away. I will also make sure to get all my answers from that man.

It was almost 10 pm. Unnie was asleep. I didn't want to wake her up. I wrote a small note and stuck it on the fridge and decided to leave.

I was wearing a white top and blue jeans. I left the house with just my purse. I was waiting for a taxi or maybe a bus would do. It was raining a lot.

I didn't remember taking the umbrella because all I had in mind was meeting him as soon as possible. I couldn't let myself stay away from him even for a minute now.

After standing in the rain for more than ten minutes, I finally got a taxi. I was soaking wet and the wind was making me shiver. The distance was less but it felt like hours.