Chapter 11

Landon P.O.V

I rub Lilac's back slowly, holding her hair out of her way. Lilac groans as another bout passes over her, she then sits on her hunches after she is done.

"I thought I was done with morning sickness! I woke up throwing up, I tried to eat breakfest and threw up. What is this baby doing to my insides?" Lilac whines. I smile as I help her up, I lead her to the sink and kiss her hand.

"You're an amazing mother, though. Going through all of this for the safety of my baby; our baby." I whisper to her. Lilac blushes, her hand now on her heart.

"Well... I am a good mother." Lilac says slowly. I laugh as I hand her the mouth wash and her tooth brush.

After Lilac is done in the bathroom, she walks to the living room and sits on the couch. "What a great way to start my birthday." Lilac says sarcastically. I frown as I rest my hand on her thigh.

"We can do whatever you to do today, Lilac. Mason says he'll watch the twins." I say softly. Lilac smiles, her eyes wide.

"Whatever I want to do?"

I nod my head in confirmation.

"Let's go to the beach! It's a warm day, and it's only an hour drive away." Lilac says with excitement. I nod.

"Alright, go on head and get ready. I need to call Mason, I'll be there in a few." I smile. Lilac nods before walking into our bedroom, and closing the door.

After Mason cast the spell, Lilac's morning sickness picked back up, and her cravings have been outrageous. Don't even get my started on her hormones!

Flashback•

"No! Landon! We're all out of pickles and pineapples!" Lilac screams out. I was immediately in the kitchen, my wolf urging me to help our mate.

"Why pickles and pineapples?" I ask slowly. Lilac stares at me, her hand resting on her baby bump with an empty jar in the other.

"Because I'm craving them. I've been craving them all week, Landon," Lilac says. Tears then wail up in her eyes. My eyes widen in surprise.

"You don't care! You didn't even notice I was craving something, and now we're all out!" Lilac cries.

Lilac then wipes her tears away, fury burning in her eyes. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

What the hell?

Lilac throws the empty jar in her hand at me, her eyes glaring at me. I catch the jar with ease.

"You're such a jerk! You don't even care that I'm carrying your child!" Lilac yells in anger. She then storms out of the kitchen, her cheeks red with anger.

'What... the hell... just happened?" My wolf asks in confusion.

I put the empty jar down on the counter before walking to where Lilac stormed off to. I find her in the bedroom, crying again.

'I think she needs some chocolate. Her hormones are on an all-time high!'

I sit down on the bed and wrap my arm around her shaking body. "I do care about you and our unborn pup, Love. I'll go get you some more pickles and pineapples."

Lilac squeals in excitement, she jumps on my lap and kisses me harshly, her hands going up my shirt slowly.

"I'm sorry I called you a jerk, Landon. I'm sorry I threw that jar at you." Lilac said between kisses.