C H A P T E R TWENTY-TWO

Start from the beginning

Soon, her lips upturned too. "What are you smiling at?" She whispered while pulling away.

I shook my head and chuckled happily. "I don't know." I said with a shrug. "I'm just happy." She ran her fingers over my jaw line before pulling me down, our lips centimetres apart but not connecting.

She then closed her eyes and exhaled softly. "I'm not leaving you." I hummed in confusion. "Before you passed out you said you needed to hear me say it." Her lids raised, warm green eyes holding mine. "I'm not leaving you, Y/n."

I smiled and closed my own eyes as she rubbed her thumbs along my jawline again. "Good." I said, trailing my hands down to her stomach. "I wouldn't let you anyways." She gasped, trying to twist out of my grip when I suddenly poked my fingers at her ribcage.

"Y/n!" She exclaimed with a loud laugh. "Stooop, please!" I chuckled and continued tickling her, loving the joyful laughs leaving her mouth. Well at least I knew she was ticklish as hell, I definitely would make use of this shit. "Nigga I'm gonna peee!" I let my hands rest on her stomach, letting up even though I knew that was bull.

A thin layer of seat covered her forehead as she slapped my shoulder. "I hate you." I smirked and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "No you don't." I then quickly pecked her lips when she steadily stared up at me with a frown.

"Why do I always walk in when y'all are kissing?"

I looked up as Aaliyah walked in, her eyes on her phone as always. "Probably 'cause your ass never know how to knock." She waved me off before sitting on the edge of the bed. Annoying ass. "What do you want?"

"You told me to tell you not to forget the photoshoot or whatever. Also, can we get some Five Guys? It's actually really good."

Robyn groaned and covered her face. "Not you too." I rolled off of her before grabbing my jean jacket and pulled it over my shirt. "Your sister was so mad that In n Out wasn't out here so I had to show her the next best thing. It's all she eats now."

"Not all I eat." I said, waving my hand. "I also eat FatBurger." Her eyes rolled and I winked while putting on my chelsea boots. "Come on, final pictures today for BM. You and him are the only ones left.." I hinted.

"Don't rush me. It's not my fault you had to go and fuck it up. I would've been done if you didn't hide miss thotianna's messages."

Aaliyah snorted and I eyed her while walking with them out of the room. "Don't laugh, you're a Y/ln... have my back."

She pulled her head back before moving over to my girlfriend. "Um.. no offense but.. this is Rihanna we're talking about." Robyn then draped her arm over my sisters shoulder with a wide smile. "Queen Rihanna at that."

"Thanks sis." I shook my head as they double teamed my ass. "I got you with the new BIrkin. You want pink, black, or white?"

"She don't need no damn Birkin bag." I said and pushed Aaliyah forward, making her trip over her own feet before catching herself. "She need to worry about them braids. They lookin a little worn-"

"Babe." Robyn slapped my back. "Your braids look good girl, slay that shit." She eyed me and pointed at me sternly. "Build your sister up, not put her down."

I smacked my lips when she walked over to Aaliyah and started to talk about more bags or whatever. "I was just playin." I huffed out. Always teaming up damn.

-

"Yo if I was into dick, I'd be all over yours." I said as Dante posed in my boxer-briefs, a smirk coming onto his face when he threw me a wink. "Damn.." I playfully rested my hand on my chest. "I just might gotta test the waters."