32 ~ The Princess in Red Drives the Prince Crazy

Start from the beginning

Gulaab was standing in the Royal court under the veil and her voice heard loudly to everyone. But, there was something in her voice. 

I looked at King Rafiq and his expression also changed into shock. 

What the hell was happening?

I walked to Gulaab and said calmly only audible to her. 

"What the hell are you saying Gulaab? You know he is our Enemy and belongs to the different territory and Religion." (Ye aap kya key Rahi hai Gulaab. Aap jaanti hai vo hamara Dushman hai or doosre dharm or jagah se hai)

"I know Bhai saheb. But, please try and understand. I want to marry him...Please!" (Hum jaante hai Bhai Saheb, Lekin Samajhne ki Koshish kijiye. Hum shaadi karna chahte hai...Sachi!)

Her voice was fearful and scared. She touched my hand to request and her hands were cold and shivering slightly. 

I held her hand excused both of us of the Court. 

She undid her veil and I looked at her face. Her face was looking pale and she had water in the corner of her eyes. 

"What happened? Gulaab, Why suddenly? If you want to get married. We can find a Prince of our culture and the one whom I Know Better." (Kya hua?, Gulaab? Achanak se? Agar aap shaadi karna chahti hai to hum aapke liye apne dharm or sankriti wala Acha Rajkumar jise hum behtar jaante ho dhoond denge)

I said softly and she looked at the ground. 

"No, no, no, no Bhai Saheb! Please try and understand. Please don't say 'No' for the proposal. I am begging you Bhai Saheb!" (Nahi, Nahi, Nahi, Nahi Bhai Saheb! Samajhne ki Koshish kijiye. Aap unhe kripya kare mana na kare. Hum bheekh maangte hai Aapse)

She said in one breath and a tear rolled down her eyes. Her forehead was having the lines of tension and it made me confuse to what to do now. 

I looked at her and took her hands in mine while saying. 

"Are you Sure? Gulaab! Do you want this marriage? You are not doing all this because of anger?" (Aap soch samajh ke bol rahi hai na? Gulaab! Aapko Sach me ye Shaadi karni hai? Aap ye sab gusse me to nahi keh rahi hai naa?)