Chapter 6

God, i hate school. If the torture know as school didn't exist then i wouldn't have to see Marcus.

I walked quickly down the hall so i could get to my class without getting spotted by anyone. When i reached the room i groaned and stepped back into the hallway. Marcus was sitting in my seat waiting for me.

I peeked into the classroom, keeping my head out of his view. He was tapping his fingers on my desk and looking around.

I sighed. There was no way i could get out of seeing him at least once. So, taking a deep breath, i walked in and went ti my desk. I tapped hia shoulder. "Excuse me, but you're in my seat."

He looked up and a true smile covered his face. "Eliot! I didn't know if you were coming today!" He stood up and gave me a hug.

I flinched and pulled away, not meeting his eyes. "Well, i am and you're in my spot so, can you please move?"

He nodded and stepped aside. I expected him to go away but, he didn't. "So, how was your weekend?"

I shot him a glare. "It was ok no thanks to you."

He raised an eyebrow. "Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed today or somthing? You're pretty grouchy."

I rolled my eyes and turned away, planning to ignore him. He persisted. "Going shopping with you was really fun. Maybe we can do it again sometime."

Silence.

"Are you ignoring me?"

Silence.

He sighed. "I'm sorry, ok? I didn't mean to make you mad."

Silence.

I knew i was getting on his nerves but, i could have cared less. He was the one who molested me or had he thought I'd forgotten? Jerk.

He came around to my other side so he was in front of me again. I was about to turn my head away again but, he grabbed my face. "Eliot, please stop ignoring me."

I glared in response.

He frowned. "I need to talk to you. Alone. Meet me at the abandoned orphanage after school."

My eyes widened at the mention of the abandoned orphanage. How did he know about that?!

He gave me a small smile. "The teacher just cam in so i have to go." He let go of me and walked to his own desk. He smirked when he saw me staring at him in shock. I quickly looked away.

I heard him chuckle. Then class started and i forced myself to concentrate on algebra.

*******

I grabbed my back-pack out of my locker and left the school grounds. I did not head for the abandoned orphanage. I went to the park instead. There was no way in hell i would do something so stupid as to go meet a bully. Does he think i don't have a brain?

I sat on one of the swings and swayed back and forth. I had my eyes closed and my earplugs in. Animals by Maroon 5 blaring in my ears.

I closed my eyes and swung back and forth slowly. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jumped up and whipped around. My heart beating so fast i thought it would explode out of my chest.

It went even faster when i saw who it was.

"Why are you here, Marcus?!"

He shrugged. "I didn't think you would you would actually come so i followed you. I guess I was right." He looked slightly hurt when he said the last part.

Then he smiled. "Well, come on. Let's go."

I frowned. "Where?"

He rolled his eyes. "The orphanage of course."

I pulled my back-pack higher on my shoulder. "But-"

"I really need to talk to you. It's important."

I sighed. Then i slowly stepped forward and began to follow him. We went straight there, me on edge the whole time.

When we got there he opened the door. I raised an eyebrow. "How do you have a key?"

He smirked. "Remember that time when you couldn't find yours. Well, thats why."

I glared at him. "So, you stole my key?!"

He laughed. "Pretty much. I saw you come in here one time and wanted to know why."

"You could've given it back!"

He laughed again. "But, that would mean i wouldn't be able to come in here anymore without you knowing it."

I threwup my hands in defeat. I walked past him into the room, no longer scared of letting him know my secret.

I dropped my bag on the desk chair and internally groaned before turning to face. "Well, what did you want to talk about? I have to be home by 7:30pm."

He shrugged. "I just wanted to know if you had an answer yet." He looked up with hope showing on his face.

I sighed. "I told you. I don't feel the same. Now, could you please stop harassing me?"

He looked down. I could tell he was upset. "I really do like you." He mumbled almost ti quiet for me to hear.

I stood there awkwardly, playing with the hem of my shirt and biting my lips.

I heard him start moving and looked up. He walked to me and caressed my cheek making me flinch.

He smiled sympathetically. Then he leaned down and pecked me on the lips. I tried to back away but, he held firmly to my wrist. Then he brought my wrist to his own lips and kissed the inside of it.

I trembled, afraid he would do what he did last time but, to my surprise, he let go of me and stepped back.

I held my hand to my chest. He gave a satisfied look, a small smile on his face. "Look at you wrist."

I was confused but, obeyed. My eyes widened when i saw what was now there. On my wrist was a very dark hickey. My mouth dropped open. "Why did you do that?! What if someone sees it?!" I yelled angrily.

He shook his head. "No one's going to see it. I put it high enough the it will be covered by the long sleeves you always wear. Besides, i have my reasons."

The room grew tense. "Eliot." I stiffened when he said my name. "If i can't make you fall in love with me by the time that hickey fades then i will leave you alone from then on."

I licked my lips nervously. "And what happens if i do fall in love?"

He smirked. "Well, i guess that means i win."

I frowned. "Win what?"

"Easy." He looked at me seriously. "I win you."

My hands were shaking. "Th-this is stupid! Wh-why do y-you like me so much anyways?!"

"Isn't that the great mystery called love. No one knows 'why', its just a feeling someone gets when they see the person that can break their heart over and over again but, will always be forgiven."

*******

Hey everyone! Omg! This chapter rocks! Not to sound full of myself or anything. Haha! Hope you like this chapter! AS ALWAYS VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW AND STAY AWESOME!

-Nekoco