Chapter 23

"No way."

I gawked at the huge house. It was bigger than three two-story houses put together. "You are so pulling my leg right now." I mumbled.

Cally giggled. "I am not! This is really where I live. Sorry if it's alot to take in."

Long story short, my parents had lost custody of me and been fined a big amount of money. After some talking, Cally's parents had arranged to have me live at their place. I was released from the hospital today and we went and grabbed some of my stuff from my old house. Now, we were standing in front of where I was supposed to live until I got out of college.

It was huge, to say the least.

Marcus carried my suitcase since my arm and leg were still in a casts and I had to deal with crutches. An enormous pain in the ass. I have officially decided that I don't like crutches.

Cally pulled my good arm. "Come on! I'll show you to your room."

I followed her inside and heard Marcus sigh. I smiled at him. "You okay?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I just don't see why you couldn't stay at my house." He frowned. "My parents specifically told me that you couldn't..."

I looked down. "Because I told them I didn't want to..."

He did a double take. "Wait, what?"

I ignored him and quickly hopped my way into Cally's house. He followed. "Eliot, what did you mean by that? Why-"

Cally cut him off. "Eliot, your room is upstairs. You think you can make it with the crutches?"

I shrugged, still ignoring Marcus. "Probably."

We started going up. Cally was leading, I was in the middle, and Marcus brought up the end. He was grumbling to himself. "What did I do...?"

I sighed to myself as we kept walking. We got to the top floor and Cally pointed to the room down the huge hall. "Sorry if it's inconvenient being on the top floor. We chose the one we thought was best for you."

She lead us over and opened the door. I gasped at how big it was. It was amazing. "Wow... Are you sure it's okay for me to stay here? I feel like I'm trespassing on royalty."

She giggled. "Absolutely. I'm glad you're staying here. It gives me the ability to ask you a million questions on your sexuality." She grinned evily.

I swallowed and Marcus gave me a look that said, 'What'd-I-Tell-Ya?'. I frowned. "I'll answer any questions you have about Marcus too, if you want."

Cally's face lit up but, Marcus frowned. "Hey! That's not-"

"Really?! Oh, my God! I have so much to ask you!" She hugged me and twirled around the room. I chuckled and glanced at Marcus. He was frowning at me.

Cally's mom called her and she said she'd be back. She ran out of the room giggling and telling me how much she was looking forward to living with me.

After she left I went and walked over to the bed, completely ignoring Marcus. He didn't seem happy. I patted the bed and smiled sadly. "I can't believe I'm getting to stay in a place like this..."

I wasn't paying attention to Marcus and didn't hear him come up behind me until he grabbed my wrist and turned me around, forcing me to fall onto my back on the bed. I tilted my head up at him. "Something wrong?" I asked, shifting nervously.

He furrowed his brow. "Why did you tell my parents that you didn't want to live with us?"

I coughed nervously and tried to push him away with my one good arm. "No reason in particular. I just felt it was a bad idea."

He frowned. "In what way?" He asked, resisting against my pushing.

"I just didn't think it was appropriate." I said.

He stared down at me. I squirmed under his intense gaze and looked everywhere but, his face. "Marcus, seriously. This is stupid. Just let me up already."

He didn't reply, just stared at me intently. Then he raised his eyebrows. "I'm waiting."

Finally, I sighed and put my hands over my face. "I didn't think I was ready, okay? I didn't want to stay with you because I was afraid you might do something!"

I couldn't see his face through my hands and he wasn't talking so I had no idea what he was thinking. I knew I was as red as a tomato and I tried my best to hide it.

Then he said, "You big dummy..." He arms came around my waist and I tensed. "Wh-what?"

"I thought you didn't like me anymore. I was freaking out." He said into my shoulder. "Don't scare me like that."

I blushed and closed my eyes. He sat up and smiled at me. "I wouldn't have done that. I told you before, right? I never want to make you cry and I won't do anything to make you sad or angry."

I turned away. "I know but, I was still scared."

He leaned down and kissed my cheek. "Sorry. I didn't think you'd take it like that."

I shrugged, still embarrassed. "I didn't mean to make you mad... I just didn't know what to do."

He chuckled. "I wasn't mad. I was just worried."

I was about to reply when there was a nock on the door. "Are you guys doing it? I'm only asking 'cause I don't want to interrupt you." Cally said through the door.

Marcus rolled his eyes and mumbled, "How is she not interrupting us by asking?"

I giggled. "Yeah..."

Then Cally said, "Since neither of you replied I'm going to asume you are sleeping after having a rough go and come in and take pictures of your naked bodys laying together to show to my friends."

Marcus scoffed. "Nice imagination you got there, Cally."

She opened the door with a grin and asked, "You did do something though. I could hear your lovey talk."

I shoved Marcus away so I could stand up and shrugged. "Sorry, Cally. We didn't do anything."

She rolled her eyes. "Says the Uke who was just laying under the Seme."

I frowned and me and Marcus glanced at each other. Cally grinned. "I'll explain it to you one day, my dear yaoi student."

I laughed and plopped down on the bed, Marcus following suit and wrapping his arms around me. "So does this mean you'll change your mind? Come live with me?"

I gave him a look. "No."

He pouted. "But, we sorted everything out. You should be fine at my house."

I shook my head. "Sorry. I'm still going to stay here. I think it's still a safer place. For both of us."

"Both of us?" Marcus looked confused.

I nodded towards Cally who was glaring at Marcus. "Yeah. Cally doesn't look too happy. Who knows what otakus are capable of."

Cally narrowed her eyes at Marcus and hissed, "He is staying here."

"I don't think you'll make it past the first stair alive." I chuckled.

He flinched and scooted closer to me. "Good point." He muttered as Cally smiled in trymph.

*******

Hey everyone! This chapter was just long enough. I was really dragging low on the ideas today. I mean I knew what I wanted but, I didn't know how I wanted to put it. Well, it worked so here ya go! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! AS ALWAYS VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW AND STAY AWESOME!

-Nekoco