Chapter 28

Love is a beautiful thing but, you have to earn it. No one ever just finds love. All those books about the girl who finds the love of her life who is perfect for her and they live happily ever after together. They're just filled with lies. None of it is accurate.

No one is absolutely perfect for another. You have to work to get around the problems and get to the happy ending. But, if you give up halfway you'll never get there. The work is hard but, you have to endure and trust me. All of it will be worth it in the end.

It was for me.

*******

Hey everyone! Sorry, this wasn't really a chapter. I couldn't think of anything and I was really tired from staying up until 2:00am with a friend. Plus, I have an audition for a dance company today. I don't want to go. My mom is making me and she's saying she'll sign me up if I get in. -.- I don't want to do it. *sighs* Well, enough about my life! This is indeed the last chapter for this book. Also, I will not be making another one. A) I have too much onmy pkate as it is and B) I don't have anything else for this story. Eliot found love, escaped his parents, and is going to live a happy life. There's nothing more to tell. I have several other books that will be having sequels so if you want you can go read those. I'm sad the book is at it's end but, we all knew it would come someday. This was one of the books I had planned to delete but, thanks to all of the support for this book that didn't happen. I'm kind of glad I didn't delete it too. Anyways, let's stop my babbling before it gets too much. Thank you all sp much for reading this to the end and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! AS ALWAYS VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW AND STAY AWESOME!

-Nekoco