Chapter 10

I ate quietly, answering a few questions that Marcus's parents asked me or just listened to them talk about stuff. Marcus seemed to have a pretty happy family.

When dinner was over Marcus and i went back to his room and he said, "So, I'll take the floor and you can have the bed."

I frowned. "But, this is your bed. You take it."

"You're the guest and i don't want to make you sleep on the hard ground."

I made a face. "Do you know how many times I've slept on the cold cement of the basement? I can take sleeping on carpet."

He shook his head. "That's all the more reason for you to get the bed. You need the right rest."

"What about you? You need to get comfortable sleep too."

We stood there arguing about it for a while and didn't even notice Marcus's mom walk in the room until she said, "You guys should share the bed."

We both turned to look at her. At the same time as i said, "No." ...Marcus replied, "Sure." ...with a smirk in my direction.

His mom clapped her hands. "Great! I'll get some extra blankets." She left the room and i glared at Marcus. "I am not sleeping in the same bed as you."

He was still looking smug. "I think my mom just decided for us."

"But-"

The door opened and his mother came back in with some blankets. "Here you go, Eliot. Hope you're warm enough." She said as she handed them to me.

I thanked her and she left for the second time. I felt Marcus put a hand on my shoulder as i stared at the door in longing. "That's the last thing she needs to worry about." He leaned down to my ear. "I'll keep you warm."

The hairs on the back of my neck stood on end and i shivered, pushing him away. "I won't get in that bed." I stated firmly.

He chuckled.

*******

I glared at the wall as i lay under the covers of Marcus's bed. I was sleeping closer to the wall and he was on the edge. I lay facing away from him as i continued to burn the wall with my eyes.

After some time i finally starting to drift off into sleep. I had almost managed to succeed when i felt arms wrap around my waist causing me to tense up. "Excuse me but, what are you doing?" I asked.

Marcus snuggled into my back. "It's cold and you're warm."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't care, let go." I tried to push his hands away but, he wouldn't budge.

I sighed in frustration and shoved on his arms. Suddenly, i was flipped to my other side and he was staring right into my eyes. "M-Marcus!"

His eyes looked sad. "Marcus?" I asked.

He didn't reply as he continued to watch me. Finally, he closed his eyes and sighed. "You make me crazy. Everytime i see you it makes me so happy and i feel as if my heart might burst."

I was silent. What do you say to something like that?

He released me with one arm to run a finger down my cheek. "You have so much kindness and beauty in you but, you never receive any from others."

My heart fluttered slightly at that and i relaxed a little.

He gave a small laugh. "To think i would fall for someone with everything i don't have. I just wish you could see how much i care for you. How much i love you."

His thumb stopped at my chin and he tilted my head towards him. I knew what was coming and i started to strain on his arms again. "Marcus. Please, just let go of me."

He gave a sad smile. I watched him as he sat up a little and leaned down to me. I stared into his eyes as his lips made the connection to mine. His fingers tangled in my hair and my hands fisted into the sheets.

He pulled away and sucked on my Adam's apple. I trembled but, didn't protest. He licked up my neck and rubbed my crotch. I moaned and my eyes rolled back slightly.

"You are the most wonderful person in the whole world." He whispered into my neck. I knew I was doing exactly what he wanted but, i somehow didn't mind.

He suddenly stopped, his hand halfway into my pants. He looked at me and i swallowed. He reached a little farther and i whimpered. I felt his hand wrapped around my member and i gasped.

He waited a few seconds before he asked, "Is this okay?"

I knew what i should say but, wanted to say the opposite. He stared at me with a unreadable face. "Eliot?"

I shook my head. "I can't. Please just..." I couldn't finish. He frowned. "Eliot, just tell me. If you don't want to I'll stop but, if you can't tell me then I'm going to keep going."

I sighed. "I'm not ready... I don't know if I'll ever be ready but, for now i can't."

I expected him to ignore me but, he didn't and pulled his hand back out. "Okay. When you are ready... Just tell me. I don't want to force you."

He kissed my forehead before laying back down next to me and hugging me to his chest. It was then i realized how much smaller and weaker i was compared to him. He could have done anything to me and i wouldn't have been able to stop it. But... He didn't. He considered my feelings and showed concern for me.

I decided i owed this one to him and closed my eyes, snuggling closer. He repeatedly kissed my head until i fell asleep, the feeling of being safe from all harm completely surrounding me.

*******

(Marcus's POV)

He breathed slowly as he slept in my arms. He looked so fragile and delicate as his hair fell into his eyes. I wanted to keep him safe and never let him go.

I ran my hand through his soft-as-silk hair and smiled. "I love you so much."

He put his face in my chest and hugged him tighter. I closed my eyes, trying to sleep.

*******

Hey everyone! This the second chapter i have written today! That is such a rare occasion! Consider yourselves lucky! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! AS ALWAYS VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW AND STAY AWESOME!

-Nekoco