"Lis, this is the second time you waste your life and I don't want to wait again until you wake up so please wake up now, this isn't a good joke" Dahyun said when she finally sat down and shake Lisa's body.

"Priya! Wake up cousin!" Dahyun said angrily. She can't bear her cousin being on this state.

"Lalis! Come on dude, wake up! We're going to play a game at your kingdom again just please wake up!" Bambam also do what Dahyun is doing.

"Lisa! We're going to get married please just be strong and fight the poison!" Irene said and hug Lisa's face.

Lisa on the other hand can't help but to smile because of her friends.

They are really concern on her that they will do everything that they can just to protect her.

The student got scared when there's a people running towards their direction and attack Suzy and Krystal's mens.

There's five men came running towards their direction. "Your highness, just hang on and your doctor is already here with all the best doctor in the world" RM said to Lisa and bow.

"Princess, please hang on" Jin plead to Lisa. Jimin is comforting Jennie because she's crying really hard.

"Don't worry o-oppas, I-i think I-i j-just need a rest, I-i'm really t-tired of w-what's happening n-now" Lisa said and smile at the five boys.

"Princess where are you!?" they heard the king said when they all came inside the school.

The student got shocked but they all bow their heads to show respect because they are the royals.

"D-dad" Lisa said weekly when she heard her dad's voice and open her eyes to look at them.

"Lalisa Pranpriya Bruschweiler, I command you to get alive until you came 95 years old" the old woman command to her daughter and come to their direction.

The Bruschweiler's mens defeated the mens and get Suzy and Krystal. "This is all your fault Bae, if your father is not crazy!" Krystal said to Suzy.

"It's not our fault that your family agreed about my fathers proposal" Suzy said and rolled her eyes.

"But mom, I c-can't make i-it a-anymore" Lisa said and start closing her eyes. "Lisa! Please hang on baby" Irene said to Lisa but Lisa just smile. "I will a-always guide you b-baby, w-will you be m-my g-girlfriend?" Lisa ask.

"I'm willing yo be your wife but please be strong" Irene said and wiped her tears.

"The war isn't coming and there will be no war anymore. Thanks to you Irene, you're willing to fight the enemies" Eun Ae informed them.

"I t-think t-this i-is a g-goodbye now. B-bye m-mom and d-dad, tell e-eomma and a-appa that I l-love them l-like m-my real parents. I l-love you g-guys t-take care o-of your s-selves" Lisa pause for awhile because she can't breath properly.

"I l-love you c-cousins, J-jisoo just t-take care of m-my chipmunk. Y-you too M-momo, t-take care of m-my tofu" Lisa said and the two nod their heads.

"T-take care o-of your s-self to H-hyun, I-i'll get g-going now I a-already s-saw grandma t-there" Lisa said and point at the back of her parents back.

They look at Lisa's parents and when their gaze came back to Lisa, her eyes are now close and she look lifeless now.

"Lisa!" Irene shake her body but it was no used. "LISA!!" Irene yelled but it was still no use.

"LISA!!" Irene quickly open her eyes. "Irene! Are you ok?" Seulgi ask when she saw her cousin is awake now.

"What happened?" Irene ask when she saw that she's on the hospital bed.

"You don't remember?" Seulgi ask and her brows frown. "No" Irene said and sat up on the bed.

"You are in the hospital for 1 year now Irene" Seulgi said and Irene widen her eyes.

"What happened? Why am I here?" Irene ask Seulgi but before Seulgi answer her questions the door open. "Irene!" Jisoo said and run towards Irene to hug the latter.

"Jisoo? What happened?" Irene ask when Jisoo broke the hug. "You don't remember anything?" Jisoo ask.

"Am I going to ask you if I know everything?" Irene ask and cross her arms on her chest.

"Ok ok, geez we'll tell you the story" Seulgi said and sat on the chair.

"You had an accident Irene, you didn't saw the tree when you're driving because you're drunk and we said that we'll drive you home but you refused telling us that you'll go to your girlfriend's house" Seulgi said.

"W-what? I have a g-girlfriend?" Irene ask and the two nod their head.

"What's her name?" Irene ask but before Jisoo answer her questions they heard laughters in the hallway and Irene was sure that one laugh caught her attention.

"You know what guys stop teasing my cou- BABY!!!" Lisa said when she saw Irene is now awake.

She run towards the older girl and hug her. She kissed Irene to her cheeks and lips.

"Baby how are you? Is something hurt? Did Seulgi and Jisoo do something to you? Tell me I'll sue them. Are you hungry? Did you-" Lisa was cutted off when she heard Irene's laugh.

"I'm fine now don't worry" Irene said and hug Lisa. "I really thought you won't wake up because it's a year" Lisa said and start crying.

"Shhh... I'm good now baby" Irene said softly and rubbed Lisa's back.

Irene told them about her dream, the others cry because of her dream. "I didn't know that I'm that inside your dream baby" Lisa joked.

They actually don't know what really her status in life because she doesn't want them to get hurt.

"Yeah right cous" Jennie said. Irene was shock when she knew that Lisa and Jennie is cousins and in her dream they look like couples.

"Can you tell me when did the two of you became cousins?" Irene ask. "Oh... we just tell it to them last week because they always tease as at each other" Jennie said and high five Lisa.

"Yeah like they ALWAYS tease us" Lisa emphasized the 'always' word and Irene turn her pace towards the gang and raise an brow.

"Y'all always tease them huh?" Irene said and smirk at what she thought.

"OMG, cous don't do what are you thinking" Seulgi, her cousin said. "She's right unnie, don't do it" Sana, Irene's sister said.

"Irene unnie, that was just a joke and we know that Lisa really loves you" Mina said and laugh nervously.

"Ok then" Irene said and shrugged her shoulders. "Wait your not doing anything to us?" Momo ask.

"Momoring~ don't ask Irene unnie, what if her mind change!?" Nayeon said to Momo and she quiet because Irene look at her.

"So all of you want a punishment?" Irene ask and smirk again propably thinking about the punishment. "A-aniya~" Yeri said. She cling to Seulgi and Seulgi hug her.

"Ok then all of you pack your things because we're going to a vacation after I get discharged" Irene said and the people jump in happiness.

After Irene got out of the hospital, they all come in Jeju and do some vacation. Irene didn't forget about her dream and she really wish that Lisa will forever be hers.

-The End-