Chapter 15

Lisa's PoV
I know the end is near but I will fight back. I wanted to ask for a piece of advice on how to get her and yeah I don't know where should I get a piece of advice.

"What advice do you want?" I got bewildered when someone spoke behind me.

"Gosh Bambam, you're going to kill me," I said as I hold my chest. He gave me a mini heart attack.

"So what advice do you want?" he asks again. "Well I want to make a move and show my feeling towards her but I don't know how," I said.

Honestly, I want to just gave her a flower but I know that she just saw me as a sister.

"Don't be like that, I know you can't read her what's on her mind but I think I won't tell it to you. You'll find it out by yourself" he said and pat my shoulder. Well, I guess he was right.

Only 5 people in the world, I can't read their minds. I know it was unusual when someone read your mind but the other two I can't.

Let's just call them small pretty bean bunny and cat pretty girl.

I know it was obvious but I can't read their minds. I just want to read her mind but sadly I can't.

How can I know if I can't read their minds? Well, simple, there is a white light above their heads and yeah I saw that on the two-person.

I also know that 4 people are liking me in the classroom and I won't tell them the names of them.

They are aware that I can read and feel what's their feeling and yeah I'm not wrong.

*Morning*
Seulgi's PoV
Morning came, as usual, we need to get ready and settle things now.

I can't just believe we are riding a limo every day like what the actual fuck, that was everyone's dream!

"Good morning," Yeri said in a lazy tone. You know, she's always lazy and I don't like her seeing that way. "I know Seul, you don't like it" I got startled when Yeri spoke.

"Shush, stop reading my mind," I said. I don't know what is this feeling but I'm sure that my heart is beating so fast right now. What the heck!?

"Don't worry, I won't spill the news that you like me" she said and I blush.

When did she know it? I know that I'm just keeping it to myself so that she won't know or the others.

"Remember, I'm a princess so I know if the person likes me or not" yeah right, she is a princess that's why.

"Let's just go," I said and drag her outside. "Where's the other?" I ask Jungkook and Taehyung when we are now inside the limo.

"Oh... they said they are going in here now just wait," Taehyung said. "By the way, how's your relationship?" Yeri ask.

Wait what relationship? I can see that the two were shocked and... blushing? Why did they even blush wh- OMG don't tell me...

"Yes Seul, they are together now," Yeri said. What!? The two are in a relationship now?

"Yes we are Seul, yesterday I confess my feelings towards Kookie and he said the same thing so yeah."

"OMG! My ship is sailing" Lisa said. "Taekook for the win!" Lisa added.

"Woo! Congrats to the two of you" Bambam said and they sat in their respected sit here inside the limo.

"Where's Eun Ae?" I ask when I noticed that Eun Ae is nowhere to be found. "Inside, probably getting something" Lisa answer and I nod.