Chapter 13

Rosé's PoV
"Hey Lis, can we hang out?" I ask Lisa because I want to hang out with her.

Mom said to bring her into the house so that they can know my friends. I know they trust me by finding friends but they also want to know them in person.

"Sure chipmunk," she said and I smile. I drag her in the parking lot not minding the others.

"Wait chipmunk, let me bring Dahyun," she said. She's so cute. "I know I'm cute chipmunk," she said. Wait did she-

"Yes I read your mind" she added. What the- "don't curse chipmunk, I know you don't want to curse" fudge. Aisshh let's just go, please.

"Ok let's go, I'll just text Dahyun that I'm with you," she said and dragged me to her car.

She really has so many cars, I'm jealous because I don't have any kind of luxurious car I just have the latest tesla.

"Don't worry chipmunk, I know you will have one" she said and open the door for me.

I was about to say where my house is but she cut me off. "I already know your address chipmunk, no need to tell me," she said.

How did she know? "Because I have a power...?" I said more like asking.

How much power does she have? I know a normal people just have 3 to 2 powers but her? I don't know how many. Aishh this is confusing.

After some time, we finally arrive at my house. She's not joking, she really knows where I live.

When we arrive at the house, she parks the car on the side. "Welcome, let's come inside Lis," I said and dragged her inside.

When we step in, I roamed my eyes if my parents and unnie are in the house. "Mom, Dad, Unnie I'm home!" I happily shout but no one is answering me.

Well, maybe they aren't here? I'll just ask where they are. I was about to ask one of our maids but someone spoke before I even utter a word.

"They aren't here. Your Dad is on meeting right now while your Mom is in the coffee shop who is going to meet her friends"

"How did you know?" you know, Lisa is kinda suspicious right now. "Powers" she shortly said.

Well, I don't really know how many powers does she even has. "While your unnie is on her way here," she said.

I just formed an 'o' shaped mouth because really how did she even know!? Like what? I don't know but in my eyes, she is really perfect.

I don't really know if I love her, ok I gotta admit I like her, like a little crush but I don't know, there is this feeling that I shouldn't love her as my lover and I should love her as my sister.

But anyway we just go to the living and watch some movies? I don't know hehe. While I was waiting for the popcorn to finish in the oven, I heard some shout. "I'M HOME!" well, I already know who it was.

"Yah! Unnie quit shouting!" I shout back. I can hear that she was going to the kitchen. "So where's your friend?" she asks. Really!? She just goes here to ask where is Lisa!?

"Yes because I'm your friend" I got startled when someone spoke. "What the hell!? I said quit reading my mind" I said to her. "Hi, you must be Park Jiyeon? I'm Lalisa Manoban, nice meeting you" Lisa said and bow with a respect.

"Oh stop the formality Lisa," Unnie said, she's really not fond of formalities.

"You can call me Jiyeon or if you're not fond of it, you can call me 'mine'" I widen my eyes. Is she really real for that!? Crazy woman tsk.

"It's a pleasure to call you 'mine' but we can't, my apologies," Lisa said. What the hell!? "Arghh... unnie can you just stop," I said.

I heard that the popcorn is now done so I quickly get it and dragged Lisa into the living room.

"I will come on there. Just need to change clothes yeah?" Unnie ask. "Ok but it's better if you won't come," I said and smile at her more like smirking.

"Whatever you say, little sis," she said and run upstairs.

When the time came, Lisa needs to go home and rest. We just talked about what happened on her 2 weeks vacation with her parents and she said that it was fun because her best friends are there also.

I think Lisa is not like an ordinary person so I need to find it out by myself. I know for myself Lisa is one of the powerful in the whole Korea but I guess not that she is really powerful just here in Korea and Thailand.

Unnie asks so many questions to Lisa and she even told me that I should hang out with Lisa every time.

I think she like Lisa that's why? But I really need to find out who is really Lisa first before everything.

I just shrugged the thought first because I need to sleep for tomorrow, another day, another tiring day.

3rd PoV
Morning came, Lisa and the others get ready for their school.

They are now ready to get inside their cars but something or someone made them stop.

"I'm sorry Young Ms. but the king said we should drive you to your school," the driver said to Lisa. 'What did I do for Dad to told the drivers to drive us to school?' Lisa thought.

"Where are we gonna ride?" Lisa ask. Yeri, Eun Ae, and Jungkook came to the view, they thought Lisa and the others are already in the school but they are wrong.

"Ms. Leila, Ms. Katy," the bodyguard said and bow to Eun Ae and Yeri.

"What's the matter?" Eun Ae asks them. "The king said we should go to all of you and your father also said the same" the driver politely said.

"Huh? Why? What's happening?" Seulgi asks this time.

"They are already here," the bodyguard said. Seulgi and the others didn't get what the driver saying but Lisa, Bambam, Yeri, and Eun Ae get it.

"Lis, I think we really need to have service," Bambam said. "Yes unnie, I think we really need it," Yeri said trying to convince Lisa.

Yeri was scared of them so she just wanted to be safe.

"Ok we will but you will stop the limo when we are pretty near the school, don't stop the limo in front of it, it will cause some attention and I don't want the student to know who am I or us," Lisa said trying to remind her bodyguards.

(Just imagine that there are flags in the front indicating that the richest person is inside)

"We will Young Ms. but the bodyguards are just around the school if something came up," the head bodyguard said to Lisa.

"Ok Bryan let's go now," Lisa said and hope in the limo.

'I won't let you hurt all the people around my surrounding. I will make sure to not let you hurt them' Lisa thought.

She's also scared but she's more scared for the people's safety.

'I'm not a queen for nothing' Lisa again thought and smirk her mind.

She knows that their battle will be near so she needs to protect her loved ones especially her......

The one who stole her heart.