Chapter 4

Jennie's PoV
After Lisa walk away we didn't saw her when it comes to our afternoon classes. I just hope she does fine yesterday and today, I wish she will come to school.

I have something to tell you. When I first saw Lisa, I feel like my heart beats like a wild person who's inside the cage that wanting to get out.

It wasn't controllable and I don't know but when I saw her eyes they were really scary and have these emotionless and cold stares if you stare at them. I wish she won't become cold to me or us.

Today is the 3rd day of school and now I am preparing myself to look presentable and attention seeker to everyone.

The gang is very popular in the school and I don't mind if they feel disgusted with us if we have a nerd on the gang.

"Ma'am we're now here at the school," the driver said

"Ma'am we're now here at the school," the driver said. Oh, I didn't notice it.

I smile and nodded my head, I don't know why Jisoo unnie didn't come with me on coming to school.

I'm just walking and there goes my dream car. Whose cars was that and every day looks new!? But there's no one new here except Lisa.

 Whose cars was that and every day looks new!? But there's no one new here except Lisa

I walk to the crowd and see who the owner is. Well, I want to buy that kind of car but I don't have that kind of money.

I only have a million on my card every 3 months! And every 3 months, my account will drain because I always go to malls and stuff.

Anyways back to the car, I saw them always have a disgusted face on when every day the person will go outside the car.

I saw their so-called nerd that is driving my dream car! Daebak! If I know we just got the same amount of money when it comes to allowance and the richest family can only buy some expensive luxury cars!

Well maybe she got so much money and her parents gave her that car, right?

"Lisa! Where have you been yesterday? We are very worried about you" I said to her and she turns in my direction

"I'm sorry if I go somewhere but I need to do it," she said and I understand it.

"Ok, Lisa but next time you will tell us where you are going ok?" I said and she nodded her head. We walk until we reach our room. What are they talking about now?

"Hey, guys good morning!" I said to them and they look at me and greeted me back. "Hey Lisa where have you been yesterday?" Jisoo unnie said.

"Uhm... somewhere, I just need to clear my mind, why did I do that. I'm sorry by the way" Lisa said while her head is looking down.

"It's ok Lis. We understand it" Rosé said. Well, I guess this will be a tiring day for all of us.

I see on the corner of my eye that Tzuyu is eyeing Lisa intently. I am now annoyed because of that kind of stare she gives to Lisa.

Lisa's PoV
I am just reading my book and I can see that there is a burning gaze from a cat-eyed woman to the girl who approaches us yesterday.

I can also see that the others are throwing some death glare at Tzuyu because of what happened yesterday? I don't know.

I just don't feel well right now because I'm really that near to be a queen in our country and I think in that time or maybe the day after that my powers will increase.

For being that colder, I will become the coldest person ever. And I guess, I can make some ice in that.

They also said that I can have the power to fly, run fast, the strongest person if you can't control it, and have firepower.

And I guess my day will come soon, I will have the powers that everyone wants and be a queen. Is a good queen ok? I don't want my parents to be disappointed.

"Hey, Lali what are you reading?" Rosé ask. Uhmm.... well I was just reading some article about our country.

"Oh, you're interested in the Bruschweiler Kingdom?" Jisoo unnie said. "Umm..... no I'm n-not," I said while shuttering.

"Eh? But really are you interested in that?" Jennie unnie said. Why do I feel like I'm on the hot seat right now?

"You know there are also the 2nd richest people in the world and I guess Bruschweiler and Edinburgh's family are best friends" yeah right.

They really are. We really are. I suddenly feel alone for the past 5 years I missed my best friend, how was she?

"Hey, you ok?" Irene unnie asks. I nodded my head and smile sadly at them. "What's the matter?" They ask in unison.

"I just missed my best friend," I said to them and smile. The smile that every time we are together always shown but now it wasn't.

Someone's PoV
It's been a long 5 years Lili. You didn't come back to me and now I am waiting for you. I hope you will forgive me for being mad at you.

I wish I am with you right now. I wish you still see me as your very best friend. I wish we can get that 5 years in just a snap.

I'm very sorry for being mad at you MY LILI. I am just sad because you left me here alone. I wish we meet each other again.