Chapter 21

3rd PoV
"H-how did it h-happened? I t-thought you're d-dead L-lili" Irene said shuttering. She can't believe that her first love is alive and kicking.

"Ohh... that? It was just a show because of your uncle" Lisa said and smile at the latter.

"Well before I tell you the story, let me introduce my self formally" Lisa said and turn her attention to the class.

"Hi everyone, I'm Lalisa Pranpriya Bruschweiler. Princess of Bruschweiler kingdom, nice meeting you all" Lisa said and smile sweetly at the class.

"Ok let's start the story time!" Lisa said happily and smile at her childhood friends.

"Hi Ruby unnie. Hello Wanwan unnie" Lisa greet her long lost best friends. The two girls smile at Lisa and ran towards her for a hug.

"I missed you Lili. We really thought you're dead because I saw your burial" Jennie said and hug Lisa tighter.

"I missed you too Nini" Lisa said and hug Jennie.

"I missed you Lili. Thank you because you save me that day" Wendy said and hug Lisa.

"You're always welcome, remember Wanwan unnie I promise that I'll protect all of you?" Lisa said and kiss the top of Wendy's head and Jennie too.

"Of course" Wendy said and broke the hug. "Now mind telling us why you have a fake burial?" Jennie ask and walk towards the others.

"Well it was because of uncle Bae the second" Lisa started.

"What about uncle Luke?" Irene ask. "Uncle Bae the second can't believe that our family was now on the first place because they are the mystery family Jisoo, it wasn't Hyun's" Lisa said and eyed Jisoo.

"Uncle Luke want to take his place which was the 1st richest person in the world that's why he's planning on killing me because he knows that if the heiress wasn't there anymore, the company will disappear" Lisa said and look at her cousins.

"Hey chipmunk long time no see cousin" Lisa said and smile at Rosé. Rosé wave at Lisa and smile at the latter.

"And he wants your cousin to do that but since we're still childs he just let her men to investigate about me that's why he knows about you being my fiancé"

"Is that why he didn't even consider me as her niece?" Irene ask. She look at Lisa and Lisa nod.

"He wants me to be his daughter to be my fiancé because of my power and money and also to take what he wants but due to that he just want me to be dead."

"W-what?" Irene ask. She didn't believe that her own uncle want his daughter to be Lisa's fiancé which her cousin knows about her feelings towards the younger.

"But my parents didn't agree to that because they know that uncle Luke isn't good for that place" Lisa said and look at Leila.

"Edinburgh also have their rival which is the Jung's" Lisa said.

"Bae and Jung became friends because they are the duo that can't be beaten but mine, Katy and Leila's family can beat them that's why they are all mad at us" Lisa said. "Back to the story".

"He wants me to be killed so he said to his brother that the best thing to get rid off Nini is to get her and place her inside your mansion because he heard what is your complain on the day I rejected you...." Lisa breath for awhile.

"He knows that I don't want something that might happen to my best friend that's why I follow y'all in the mansion even tho we're just outside because Wanwan unnie want me to just go home and his plan works..."

"I got hitted by a car because he ask for his man to pretend that he's going to hit Wanwan unnie so if I saw it I'll push Wanwan unnie and I'll get hit, that's what happen" Lisa said and look at Seulgi and others.

"And then when he thought that I'm already dead and my parents give me burial, he's very happy that time and he want our company to disappear already but it confused him because our company was so strong and it didn't disappear".

"I was just in coma that time. 2 years on my bed inside the kingdom and when I woke up of course I have amnesia. Dad told me everything when I was a child but he didn't mention my childhood best friends. He only mention Lala that time, Bambam and Katy".

"He also mention that Jungkook and the rest of my lords is my best friends, he really didn't mention that I have three long lost best friend that thought me as a dead person but I'm really alive and kicking" Lisa said and look at her long lost best friends.

"So hi again to my long lost best friends" Lisa said and appoarch the three girls.

They hug each other and cry on their shoulders. "I really can't believe that you're alive Lili" Irene said.

"I blame myself on what happened to you back then Lili" Wendy said and hug Lisa tighter.

"It's ok now Wanwan, Joojoo and Nini. We can be friends again" Lisa said and smile at them.

"Oh.. what a great show is in here?" the people inside got startle when someone spoke in the door.

The door slowly opened and it reveal two girls with 50 men in black.

"Krystal..." Lisa said and look at Krystal who just smile at Lisa.

"Hey there Princess, I bet Suzy was the one for you" Krystal said and point at the girl beside her.

"S-suzy?" Irene said. She can't believe that her cousin was with Krystal who's always bullying Lisa when they are in some parties. "Hey unnie" Suzy said and smile at Irene... fakely.

"Is the story time already finish? I'm getting bored of the story that the Princess and her family fooled us and we can't accept the fact that they really get our place, specially you" Krystal said and point at Leila. "And you of course, you two get our place."

"Oh.. come on just accept the fact that our family is more successful than your family" Yeri said in a bitchy tone.

She can't believe the Jung's because of what just happen on their place.

"Well, I'm sorry my dear cousin but I would like to marry your beloved first love" Suzy butted in and walk towards them.

The other student step back because they're afraid of Suzy. Dark aura will be seen in Suzy's body.

Suzy came in front of Lisa and pulled Lisa into a hug. "You really didn't change my love, you're the same Priya that I know. Handsome and beautiful at the same time, you're so hot baby" Suzy said in a seductive tone that Irene can hear.

Suzy pulled away from the hug and kiss Lisa's cheeks. "I'll get you later baby" Suzy said and wink at Lisa.

Irene was just trying her best not to burst in anger because she knows that if she's angry she can kill her own cousin.

"I'm really sorry my dear cousin but I really need to marry your fiancé and besides you also have one there" Suzy said and point at Suho.

"He's handsome, don't you want to marry him?" Suzy ask.

Irene is now at the point to stab her own cousin using ice and mercylessly cut every part of her body together with Krystal.

"You won't get Lisa when you didn't fight me" Irene said in her coldest tone.

You can feel the cold inside the room and it really sent shiver in the students spine.

"Ok let's start the battle if you want then" Suzy said and smirk at her cousin. She knows that Irene didn't really know how she will use her power but she insist to have a fight.