Chapter 19

Seulgi's PoV
We're now in circle and Lisa is in the middle. "Lis" I said and shook her body. "Lis wake up" Jungkook said. "This isn't a good joke Lis" Suho added.

"Leila do something!" I yelled to her. When I turn my head towards her direction, I can say that Wendy is crying, also Irene and Jennie. Why so?

"Leila!" Bambam yelled. "Don't do a circle there, she will wake up later just wait" Leila said and wiped her tears.

"Are you stupid!? I'm so sorry for my words Princess but Lisa isn't waking up!"

"Seulgi please calm down, Leila unnie said the truth" Yeri said.

"What truth Katy huh!? Lisa is in danger because of that fucking dream!!" Bambam exclaim.

"She needs to travel on her past for her to know who's her enemy!" Leila shout to Bambam. "Just wait a little longer" she added in a calm tone.

As she said that, there's a smoke came from the door. It swang open and we saw 6 kids running around and.... Lisa?

What is she doing there? I turn my gaze to wear Lisa is lying and she was there.

"That was just a puppet. She can't see us. That was what happen on our childhood" Leila said and turn her head towards the scene in front of us.

"Nini!" little Lisa said to the brunette girl. The girl look familiar. I roamed my eyes and I saw that Jennie is crying so hard.

Is she the Nini girl? "Yes Jennie, Nini, and Ruby unnie is just one" Leila said.

"Lili!" little Jennie said and hug Lisa. "You're really not growing up Lili" and little Jennie laugh.

"Yah! Ruby unnie, I swear I will grow up. Taller than you" Lisa said.

"Where am I?" the puppet Lisa said and roamed her eyes. "Hello! little me! Where am I?" Lisa ask. "Why did they can't hear her?" I ask Leila.

"They shouldn't saw Lisa because if they did the future will be destroyed" Leila said.

What does she mean by that? "You will know it later" she said and smile sadly.

"Hey Dubu!" Lisa said when she saw little Dahyun. "I remember that one" Dahyun said and watch the scene.

"Dubu can you call Chipmunk?" Lisa said. "Who's Chipmunk?" I ask them.

"What do you want from Chipmunk?" Dahyun ask. We're just intently watching the scene.

"Chipmunk? I already know Rosé when I was a child?" the bigger Lisa said and watch again.

"Rosé? You know Lisa?" I ask her. "No! I don't know Lisa" she said and watch again the scene. I got confused. Who is that chipmunk?

"Rosé!" little Lisa said when she saw the back of the girl. I again look at Rosé and I can see that she was surprised. "What is the real name of Lisa?" she ask me.

"Lalisa Pranpriya Bruschweiler" Taehyung answer. I can see the shock on her face and the our other classmate. "OMG" she exclaimed and fall on her knees.

"P-pran?" she called Lisa, the one who's lying on the floor. "What did Roseanne Park want?" little Lisa said once she saw little Rosé in her room. The scenes are always changing.

"Come on my dear cousin, let's play. Wanwan, Ruby and Bunny unnie is waiting on you. Also Dubu and Lala" Rosé exclaimed and climb on the bed.

"Dahyun!" Rosé exclaim and hug Dahyun. "Long time no see my dear cousin" so they are all cousins? "Yes they are cousins" Leila said to me.