Chapter 9

Lisa's PoV
We're now here inside my room. I want Leila to know my friends so here, I'm going to get their pictures. "Lala! Come here, I want you to know my friends in Korea" I said to her and she comes beside me.

"I want to show you my friends in Korea. You can judge them if they are good or not because I can't do it" I said to her. "Well, let's see if they are really good," she said and I nod.

I pick my phone and find their account on their social media because I don't have their pictures on my phone. "This is the first one," I said and show her my phone. "Oh, one of the Kim," she said.

"Yep, she is Jennie Kim. One of the coldest students in the school as they said but she is really kind and soft" I said.

"Mmm... I see" she said. "You know, Kim has this rules in their family that they have to treat poor people like trash" she added.

 "You know, Kim has this rules in their family that they have to treat poor people like trash" she added

"Why?" I ask her. I know how she knows it because she has powers right? "Let me show you this," I said and close her eyes. She lifts her hand in the air and opens her eyes once again.

When she opened her eyes there is like a memory with Kim. I know them because I can see them, what are they doing because I'm a future queen.

As I watch what Leila is doing, there is a person who is sitting on the floor and getting up when there is a red light.

When she saw the red light, she quickly stands up and goes to the nearest car which is Kim's car. I can see that Kim is yelling at the person and slap her hands because it is on their car.

And when it was the green light the person inside the car said "Yahh! Get out of our way. You piece of shit" and drove away.

"See, I told you they treat them like trash," Leila said. Well, maybe she is right. I once saw one of the Kim in their company when I passed by and he is yelling at his employee. "Yeah right," I said and she nods.

"So, is she your friend only?" she asks me. I shook my head as a no and handed her my phone.

"This one is Park Chaeyoung but we call her Rosé," I said to her and she nods. "A Park hmm... What's with them?" she asks me.

 What's with them?" she asks me