Chapter 10

Irene's PoV
"Hey, do you think Lisa's friends will be here today?" Wendy asks us when she arrives at the parking lot in the school.

"Maybe?" Jennie said. "We will find it out when they arrive at the school," I said and they nod.

"Maybe, we should wait in the room now," Jisoo said. "Yeah, we should" Joy added and make her way to our classroom.

When we arrive the students look at us. I look at them and ice their feet because they are so annoying.

"Unnie, I heard that Lisa's friends will arrive here," Rosé said as she approaches us. "How do you even say that?" Jisoo asks Rosé.

"Well, earlier when in that country is evening while on us is morning, she texted me that her two friends are already here but they manage to not sit next to us because they are waiting for her other friend."

"You mean two out of four transferees here?" Jennie ask. Rosé nods her head. "But who?" I ask her.

I just want to meet her friends so I am very curious. Later on, the bell rang, signaling that the class is starting.

"Ok class today you have a new classmate again," our prof said and then there are five people who come inside.

I know the two their names are Jungkook and Taehyung? I don't know if it was right.

"Ok the two you may sit on the chair near Lisa's sit over there," our prof said and pointed at the seat on our back.

"And for the three of you, please introduce yourselves," our prof said and they nod their heads.

"Hi everyone, I'm Jackson Wang. Nice meeting you all!" the boy said and went to sit next to Rosé.

"Hi! I'm Kim Jun-myeon also known as Suho. Nice meeting you" the other boy said and bow his head.

And then there's another person. She has these monolid eyes and I can tell that she is kind, handsome and hot- Wait, what are you even saying Irene!? Well anyways Lisa is way hotter than her- Aishh just stops that will you!?

"I'm Kang Seulgi, nice meeting you," she said and went straight to my chair. I can see that Wendy, Joy, and Jennie's chair aren't occupied so might as well ask Seulgi.

"Hey Seulgi, I'm Irene by the way. Why did the others didn't sit beside the other three? I mean they are two people" I said.

She looks at me and smiles. "When Lisa come back here, she has her 3 childhood best friend and they are really that lovable persons so yeah she give that place to them," she said.

I just nod and shock because I thought they are all here now but I'm not right.

"It was just emergency because they reunited and one of her childhood best friends said that they should study altogether," she said.

Did she read my mind? "Yes, that was one of my ability and yeah you are right I'm kind, handsome, and hot but Lisa is way handsome and hotter than me," she said. I look at her and she just smiles.

-2 weeks later-
3rd PoV
Today is the day wherein Lisa will arrive in Korea, with her best friends. They are very happy because their parents agreed that they will live together in one mansion and that mansion is Bruschweiler.

Even Lisa doesn't want to live in a mansion because she just wants a penthouse, her parents won't allow her.

And today is also the day wherein Lisa's best friends in Korea will fetch them to the airport.

Rosé knows about this, she even told her unnies that Lisa will be home today and she will come to school tomorrow to continue her studies.

They told Rosé that they should fetch Lisa but Lisa said to Rosé not to because they don't know where is their mansion.