Chapter 45

Henry's POV.

I couldn't fall asleep. All I could do was think about Rose. She is just so perfect. I mean usually you hear love stories about the guys being perfect, but no it's not always the guys. In mine the perfect one is Rose.

Some may not know that I have dyslexia and that I get hated on. I'm always depressed, but Rose makes me feel way better about myself. I always have a laugh with her, a kiss, just something to make me happy.

I couldn't stand being alone in my room, so I went into Rose's. I tapped her shoulder and she woke up.

"Hey do you mind if I stay in here with you tonight?", I ask.

"Sure babe.", she says.

She scoots over and opens her arms. I go into a hug and start crying. I've never told anyone that I cry because of depression, but I guess people need to know. She starts to rub my back and she kisses my forehead.

"Babe are you okay?", She asks.

"No.", I say and take in a deep breath.
"I'm depressed. I tried so hard for no one to notice and I just couldn't hold it back anymore."

"You're okay. I'm gonna be with you this whole time and whatever you go through I'll go through it with you.", She says with a smile.

I look deep into her eyes and I can tell she's serious. She leans in and places her lips right onto mine. I grab her waist and she wraps her arms around my neck. We do something that we've never done before.. a French kiss.

I let go in shock.

"I- I didn't know you wanted to do that.", I say.

"Neither did I.", she says.

We both start hugging each other and try to fall asleep. She lays down and puts her head on my chest and I rub her forehead. We both fall asleep on her bed.