Chapter 12

Rose's POV.

When I woke up from my nap Henry was lying down next to me shirtless so I put my hand over his side and on to his stomach. He turned over with a smile, "I didn't think you'd wake up.", he said.

"I'd wake up every day for this.", I said.

He pulled me closer and kissed my cheek.

"What about for this.", he said and crashed his lips into mine.

"Yep.", I said kissing him again.

When I got up out of my bed I went to my closet to change. I wore a black Aeropostale shirt, gray leggings, and my Uggs.

"Hey ya wanna goto a haunted house?", Henry asked.

"Um sure, but don't laugh at me if I scream.", I said.

"I wouldn't laugh at you I would comfort you.", he said.

"Surree.", I said throwing a pillow at him.

He started laughing.

"Do you wanna invite Charlotte and Jasper?", I asked.

"No, I want it to just be you and I.", he said.

"Okay.", I said smiling because it would kinda be a second date.

Henry took me with him to his house so he could get ready. When we got in his room we could hear Piper across the hall yelling, "that's not okay.", as usual. We both started laughing. Piper barged in saying, "Henry, someone's here for you. We both looked at each other and he ran down the steps. He came back up with a girl who was extremely pretty and I wouldn't be surprised if he liked her a bit. He introduced me to her, her name was Lily. She was one of his friends since kindergarten. We all started talking but I left so they could catch up on each others lives. When I got into my room I remembered that Henry and I were going to the haunted house so I texted him.

TEXT MESSAGES.

Rose: Hey I forgot that we were going to the haunted house. Are we still going?

Henry: Yeah. Do you mind if Lily comes?

Rose: Ummm. idk.

Henry: If you don't want her to she won't come.

Rose: I guess she can come.

Henry: Cool. Thanks.

Rose: Sure.

Henry: Cya soon 😘.

Rose: Cya 😉.

I really didn't want her to come but I was doing it for Henry. I mean he hasn't seen her in a long time and I don't think anything would happen between them and I trust him.

Henry's POV.

I was waiting for Rose to come over so we could all go to the haunted house. When I heard a knock on my door I knew it was her so I opened it. Rose and I got on our penny boards and rode off holding hands while Lily was riding her bike. We arrived at the haunted house and went in. Rose was already squeezing my hand because she was nervous and Lily was walking along beside me. When all the scary things happened like clowns jumping out at us, demons staring wide eyed at us, and zombies following us making weird noises that made Rose scream her head off and place her face on my shoulder. Then Lily grabbed my arm and started squeezing me. I think Rose got jealous but understood why she was on me. When it was over I was happy because I could feel tension in the air with Rose. We took Lily home and I walked with Rose.

"Were you jealous when Lily grabbed me?", I asked.

She said , "No not at all, kinda, okay yes I was jealous."

"It's okay because you're the one who has me remember she doesn't.", I said.

"Yep I have you all to myself.", she said then kissed my cheek and hugged me.

"Do you wanna stay over at my house tonight?", I asked.

"Yes I'd love to.", she said and we walked to my house. When we got in my room I gave her one of my shirts and she changed into it. It was like a mini dress on her, but she wore it anyway. I changed into some shorts and didn't bother putting on a shirt. we both crawled into my bed and went to sleep.

Rose's POV.

I woke up and saw Henry in his bathroom doing his hair. I got up and went in there with him.

"Good morning babe.", he said.

"Good morning cutie.", I said.

He started tickling me then wrapped his arms around me.

"Why don't you let me do your hair.", I asked and he let me. I grabbed the comb and started at his hair I parted his hair so one side had more than the other. I was done and he looked amazing.

"You wanna do something like last night again except it'll be you and me this time I swear.", he said while showing his promise ring.

"Okay.", I said blushing and not meaning to squeal.

He started giggling and picked me up bridal style then laid me on his. He started kissing me and I gave in and started kissing him back. When we stopped I started thinking out loud not meaning to and said, "it's hard to not kiss you."

"It's hard to not kiss you either.", he said back to me.

My face turned extremely red and my cheeks were hot.

"I umm didn't mean to say that aloud.", I said.

"Suuurre.", he said with a smirk.

I walked with Henry to my house so I could get dressed since I was just wearing the shirt he let me wear. I got ready and we both left my house. We went to the park since it was sunny out and sat on our favorite bench. We just sat there for quite a long time while I rested my head on his shoulder. Sometimes I just didn't know what to do in our relationship, all we did was kiss, go on dates, and talk with each other. It seemed like we were missing out on doing things together like normal relationships.