Chapter 43

Henry's POV.

After all that happened today I decided Rose and I need to just be alone for awhile.

"Rose do you wanna go on a date?", I ask.

"I'd love too.", she says with a big smile.

"Okay does 6pm sound great?", I ask.

"Yeah and where are we going?", She asks.

"Well where do you want to go?", I ask.

"Starbucks.", she says.

I give her a thumbs up and wink then I goto my room to get ready. I take a quick shower and put on a plaid red and black shirt along with blue skinny jeans and black converse.

When Rose came out of her room she looked really beautiful as always. Her hair was braided on the side and she was wearing a blue dress.

"Henry you can stop drooling now.", she said while giggling.

"Oh uh, right.", I say.

I grab her hand and we walk to Starbucks. An elderly man opens the door for us and we thank him.

"What would you children like?", The lady behind the counter asks.

"May I have a Vanilla Bean Frappe?", Rose asks.

"And for you young man?", The lady asks.

"May I have a Cotton Candy Frappe?", I ask.

Minutes later the lady hands us our drinks. Just when Rose is about to pay I hold her hand with the money in it and say, "I've got it. Please go find us a table."

She walks off and I give the lady money. I scan the room looking for Rose and she got a table right near the window.

"Great view.", I say.

"Yeah.", she says with a sigh.

I sit down next to her and wrap my arm around her waist.

"You okay?", I ask.

"Yeah.", she says with a cheap smile.

"Lets just try to have fun.", I say.

We finish up our drinks and walk hand in hand to the beach. The suns just starting to set and this would be the perfect moment.

I tilt her head up to mine and softly press my lips onto hers. Then we both release because we hear someone calling our names.

We turn around and it's...

"Lily.", I gasp.