Chapter 41

Henry's POV.

I was running with Rose in her wheelchair. We ran all the way to the park and I helped her sit on the bench with me.

She leans her head on my shoulder and I grab her hand. I can't help but smile at her.

"Henry?", she asks.

"Yeah?", I ask.

"I umm. Uhh, well I just want to say that I love you more than anything in this world. I'm pretty sure I didn't even know what love was before I fell in love with you and I'm sorry for leaving you, but now I'm back.", she says trying to smile, but I know she is crying.

I lift her chin up and I plant my lips on hers. She wraps her hands around my neck while I pull her closer.

When we break the kiss she asks, "do you wanna go back to your place?"

"Yeah, but what do you wanna do?", I ask.

She just grins at me.

"But you said we're too young.", I say teasingly.

You're right, but hey who's to say we can't have fun.", she says.

I pick her up and place her in the wheelchair and we stroll home. By the time we get back no one is home.
Maybe they actually thought we were gonna get a room.

"Do you think they thought we were serious?", She asks.

"Well you were just reading my mind.", I say.

I give her a piggyback ride up the stairs.

"Whose room are we going in?", I ask.

"Umm. I don't care.", she says.

"Well mine it is.", I say.

I open the door and lay Rose down on my bed. When she gets settled in I lock my door and lay down next to her.

"You know it's actually quite nice since no one is here and it's quiet.", she says.

"Yeah. It's actually the first time in 3 years, so it's pretty awesome.", I say.

Rose turns her body over, so she's facing me and puts her hand on the side of my face. I don't even have to pull her closer because she scoots closer to me. Immediately her soft lips crash onto mine and I feel like I'm falling in love all over again.

She usually ends up breaking our kisses, but she didn't break this one. I kept kissing back, but then it got pretty heated. Next thing you know she's on top of me. She doesn't stop me from taking her shirt off and then she starts taking off mine.

Do I really want to do this. I mean we're 14. The only person I would do it with would be Rose.

I snap back into reality and realize that I was never kissing her, never getting one step closer to doing it with her.

She turns towards me and smiles cheaply. Then she kisses me on the cheek.

"Were we sleeping?", I ask.

"No, but you were daydreaming. It must've been important.", she says with a sigh.

She gets up and is about to leave my room when I grab her arm.

"Hey. Don't be mad at me I'm all ears. What's going on?", I ask.

"Henry have you not been paying attention to what's going on around you?", She asks.

I guess I haven't, so I shake my head.

"That's what I thought.", she says and slams the door shut.

"WHAT DID I DO WRONG.", I yell

She comes storming in to my room ,while limping, and throws the promise ring I gave her at me.

"AND THAT'S FOR NOT KEEPING PROMISES.", she screams.