Chapter 5

Rose's POV.

Henry went home to get ready for our date. I took a quick shower, curled my hair, put on a baby blue crop top, a white skirt, and my black flats. we were going to the movies and we're gonna watch "The Fault In Our Stars" I can't wait I've already read the book like a thousand times. I'll have Henry with me so if I cry I can lay my head on him and hug him.

Henry's POV.

While she gets ready I put on a plaid shirt, blue jeans, and my black vans. I goto her house and when she opens the door she looks amazing.

I say, "you look so beautiful."

"Aww, thanks but look who's talking cutie.", she said.

She came outside and pecked my lips.

"Are you excited?", I asked.

"Omg, yes.", she said with a big smile. we intertwined our fingers and walked to the movie theater. we paid the clerk, grabbed our tickets, and got some popcorn. We started watching the movie.

Rose's POV.

We were watching the movie and like 45 minutes into it I started crying and leaned my head on Henry's shoulder while hugging him.

He said, "it's okay." while kissing my forehead.

When the movie was over my eyes were swollen and I was still sad, but afterwards we went to his house. He told me I could lay down on his bed so I did. He came out of the bathroom with no shirt on (omg he had a nice body I wasn't gonna look away)and laid down beside me. He wrapped his arm around me and I could feel his body heat on my skin. So I wrapped my arm around him too. We were face to face with each other. Then we pecked each others lips. We stopped kissing and I laid my head on his chest and started circling his stomach with my finger and he started giggling.

Henry's POV.

I was laying down with her. I could feel her so close to me holding on tight as if she would lose me. It was already morning so I woke her up.

"Good morning beautiful.", I said as she smiled at me.

"Good morning babe.", she said

She pulled my face down to her and pecked my lips.

Even though I didn't ask her to be my girlfriend it seemed like I didn't have to but I'm still gonna ask.

"Hey Rose.", I said.

"Yeah.", she said.

"I was wondering if you want to be my girlfriend?", I asked.

She jumped up into my arms and wrapped her legs around me saying yes while pecking my lips.