Chapter 39

Rose's POV.

I could hear birds chirping, the wind blowing, and it was sunny outside.

"Dad.", I say, "I'm coming."

I keep walking to the source of the light, but as I do I hear Henry calling my name, so I stop in my tracks.

"HENRY WHERE ARE YOU?", I yell.

I don't hear him reply back, so I find my way to the room I'm located in. There are tons of nurses surrounding my bed and one of them is using a Defibrillator (if you don't know what that is it's a thing they press together that tries to revive you). I look over to the monitor and it's drawing a straight line.

"Am I really dead?", I question.

I walk around the hospital and see Henry crying in the waiting room. Was he really sad that I wasn't with him right now? He got up, placed his hands on the glass, and he looked over to the hallway my room was located on. I placed my hands on his hands through the glass. I started crying because the chances of Henry losing me are high.

Henry's POV.

A nurse comes into the waiting room and tells us that we've lost her. We lost the love of my life, my best friend, the closest person to me, my everything.

I run past the nurse and straight to Rose's location. I grab her hand and start asking, "if you loved me why'd you leave me?"

I cry onto her chest and hug her tightly.

"Life is boring without you. Your friends need you. Your family needs you. I need you. Rose I miss you so much.", I say.

Nothing happens, the room is just really quiet. Hours pass and I think of all of the memories I've had with her.

I just give up on all of the hope. There was no point in staying because she already made her choice. She wanted to be happy with her dad. I clutch her hand and say, "goodbye." I get up and then I feel someone grasp my hand. I turn around really quickly.

Her eyes are open.

"Rose.", I gasp.

::