Chapter 8

(Time skip: Next day)

Lukas' P.O.V

When the next day rolled around it was another day to try and help Jesse with her memory. Olivia and Axel decided to stay in Beacon Town for the time being until all of this was over, also helping out their friend. I was towards the front of the town again helping the residents rebuilding when the large gate to the town opened. Radar, Jack, and Nurm were in a circle talking lose by when I heard them excitedly shouting about something and a new voice greeting them.

"Hey Radar! Hey Jack and Nurm!"

"Wow! Welcome back!"

"Hey there! Long time no see!"

"It has been too long Jack."

Out of the cheerful greetings and Nurm's happy sounds the person's name was never said but I knew the owner of the voice all too well. I turned around and just like I had guessed, Petra was the one who had just returned. She noticed me standing off in the distance and her entire face lit up.

"Lukas!" She ran up to me and squeezed me in a tight hug, lifting me up in the air a little, "I've missed you so much!"

"Hey Petra! I didn't know when you would be back!"

She set me down on my feet and rubbed the back of her head, "I was nearby so I thought I would stop by for a little bit."

I nodded, "That's great! How is exploring the world?"

"It's exciting seeing a whole bunch of new things. I've been able to start figuring out who I am and what makes me happy."

"That's good, I'm glad to know you are doing well." I reached my hand out and patted Petra's shoulder.

"I am. It was kinda sad though that Jesse decided to stay in Beacon Town after everything happened with the Admin but I understand that this is her town."

"Right..." I trail off, taking a step back as I prepared myself to tell Petra what has been going on around here.

Petra then placed her hands on her hips and looked around, "Speaking of Jesse, where is she?"

I took a moment to glance around myself, "I actually don't know."

She shifted her weight on her legs and crossed her arms, "Let me guess, she's doing paperwork and other mayor stuff."

I laughed and shook my head, "She isn't a mayor, she's the Hero in Residence. But Petra, there's something important I have to tell-"

"Ashely, look out!"

"Run away!"

Unexpected shouts and laughter came up from the entrance to the town's mine when suddenly Jesse and Ashely ran out of the entrance with a trail of zombies behind them. As soon as the monsters crawled up the staircase and their rotting flesh was exposed to the sunlight the zombies burst into flames, slowly dropping one by one as they died.

"Whoa! That was awesome!" Ashely yelled and laughed as soon as each of the zombies were gone.

Jesse high-fives her and tried to catch her breath, "Yeah it was!"

Forgetting and Forgiving (Minecraft Story Mode fan-fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें