Chapter 3

(Time skip: Running back to Beacon Town)

Lukas' P.O.V

In a panic we ran all the way back to town and through the front gate, which had been blasted open. As soon as we were into town we stood in horror at the destruction and chaos flooding the entire place. Buildings were tore down, gaping holes blasted into the walkways, and the beacon completely torn down.

"By the stars..." Jack mumbled.

I took a few steps forward, growing completely numb except for the shook I still felt, "What happened here?"

Some towns people ran by in their own state of panic. I tried to get their attention to figure out what took place here but one look at me and they started to shake with fear.

I ran up to a group of four people with Jack and Nurm following close behind me, "Hey! What happened here?"

The four of them looked in between each other then back at me, their fear leaking through as they backed away slowly.

"Please don't hurt us. Haven't you done enough?" One of them said.

I shook my head in confusion, "What are you talking about?"

"Lukas! Is that you?" Radar came running through the broken streets towards us.

I noticed he had a black eye and broken glasses the closer he got, "Radar! What happened here?"

"Someone came and attacked the town with copies of you and the rest of the Order! I tried to protect the town but..." He bent over and held his arm, "They were too tough."

"I have no doubt you did your best Radar." I grabbed his waist to help him stand up.

Jack furrowed his eyebrows at what Radar said, "Hang on, what did you mean by copies?"

Radar explained everything that happened as the three of us followed him to the treasure hall. It was strange to see that the treasure hall wasn't too damaged and most of the treasures were there, besides only a few that seemed to be missing. What happened after Jack, Nurm, and I left town for the castle some stranger dressed up in a black cloak destroyed the front gate and invaded the town with copies of the Order of the Stone, who started attacking people and destroying everything. Then just before we had came back these people had left.

"That would explain the fumes of smoke we saw." Jack pointed out.

Radar shook his head, "I knew something was wrong the second they came in because Axel and Olivia run their own towns, Petra is gone, you wouldn't do something like that Lukas, and no matter how mean Jesse is I know she wouldn't attack her own town."

"Have you seen her at all?" I asked, finally getting worried about her whereabouts.

Radar shook his head again, "No. I thought she was going to do one of her last minute rescues but she never came. I-I think she's missing."

"I'm willing to bet whatever we found in that castle has something to do with this." Jack said, getting angrier by the second.

Radar's eyebrows furrowed, "What do you find?"

I stepped up to explain, "We found a hidden room with all of these weird potions and strong enchantment books. We think someone is hiding something big there."

"Now that you mention it I did see the person throwing potions I've never seen before."

"It's settled then, we need to go back to that castle. We should go to the shop and prepare." Jack began to walk out, his mind made up.

Forgetting and Forgiving (Minecraft Story Mode fan-fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें