Chapter 5

Lukes POV

So the plan to get her back by the end of the week failed.

I went to the flat and Joe answered, when I asked where she was he said she's gone away. I guess she's probably gone to visit her family for Christmas. Joe and Caspar are visiting their family so I guess they will be leaving too.

I tried calling her but it said her phone was out of area and Tyler's was the same.

Since it was 3 days till Christmas I decided to surprise my family by turning up. Me and the boys told are parents we were going back to our house in London for the festive holiday but we was going to surprise them. My mum was sad when she heard I couldn't come back so I can't wait to see her happy face when I turn up.

*
*
*
*

We finally got to Australia, god it's nice to be back. Some people think it's weird having Christmas in the heat. I don't think so, to be honest I can't think of anything better.

We dropped Calum and Ashton off at their houses then it was my turn to be dropped off.

"Have a good Christmas mate! Call me!" Michael laughed.

"You too. Don't worry I will" I joked back.

I ran up to the door and rang the door bell twice. A shadow of a women came to the door. Must be my brothers girlfriend, it doesn't look like the outline of my mum.

The door was opened and standing in front of me was the girl I can't shake off my thoughts, the beautiful girl that overpowers me and the girl that's on my mind 24/7.

What's she doing here?

"Cara?" I basically asked.

"Luke" She seemed very awkward. She ran her hand through her hair,pushing all her fringe to the top of her head.

"Cara? Who was at the door?" My mun yelled then walked through "Luke!" She smiled and brought me into a hug. Cara walked away,wherever to I don't know.

"Why Cara here?" I said quiet so only she could here.

"I invited her,Jayde and Tyler here for Christmas" She said.

"Oh right" I sighed "When did she get here?" I asked.

"Yesterday morning" My mum said. We walked into the kitchen and Tyler was talking to Jack.

"Luke mate!" Tyler smiled then came in for a bro hug "Sorry I didn't text! My phone got nicked!" He added,clearly annoyed.

"Liz, Me,Tyler and Jayde are gonna get a hotel. We don't want to interupt your family time" Cara said, suddenly entering the room.

"Yeah, I guess that's true" Tyler said but seemed a little annoyed.

"Nonsense! You're family!" My mum smiled.

"It's not fair on you. We're three extra mouths to feed and you rarely see Luke...It would be rude to interrupt" She tried to reason but my mum wasn't having it.

"Luke, tell her she's to stay!" My mum said.

"You can stay" I said biting onto my lip ring.

"Are you sure?" She asked again and my mum nodded.

*
*
*
It was the morning of Christmas and I was woke up by my mum. Who was holding my daughter. I have no idea where i'm standing with mine and Jaydes relationship. Am I still wanted to be her dad? Or have I been forgotten?

I pulled a shirt over my head and sprayed my hair so it looked presentable then walked to join my family downstairs. Yesterday I done some shopping so everyone had presents to open,but yes being the unorganized person I am leaving it to last minute isn't exactly the best idea.