Chapter 24

Cara's POV

I sat down staring at an episode of Jeremy Kyle while I dressed Alec in his outfit for today and Luke was upstaris changing Justin and Connor since I had just finished with Theo. Jayde is capable to get herself dressed now even though the majority of her outfit choices are completely awful but she's 6. I can't expect much from a 6 year old.

Once Alec was ready I put him next to Theo in his little seat near the telly then went to get changed.

I put on a peach polo crop top, white jeans and brown sandals. I pulled my hair that was now a faded purple into a bun then done my make up at it usual heaviness. I coloured my eyebrows thick and put foundation,powder,blusher,eyeliner that was flicked and layers on mascara along with nude colour lipstick.

After I was ready I went downstairs were Luke was just getting the kids coats on so we could do some shopping.

Things have been awkward but its mainly coming from me. I'm trying to let myself forget as much as possible for the kids sake but just knowing that I was in hospital fighting for my life,begging for him to come and visit me he was hooking up with a girl while the kids were playing downstairs.

"Ready?" Luke smiled and finished by putting Justin in his pram.

"We haven't made their lunch" I mumbled and picked up their backpacks.

"Mum is taking us out...It's my dads birthday" He said and I nodded.

He's blocked Lisa's number and on everything that she could possibly contact him on.

I'm not being obsessive by looking over at who he's texting because he does the same to me. After he's blocked her the only person he texts is Calum. The only person I text is Joe or Tyler and he know's nothing will happen between me and Joe and all me and Tyler talk about is his new girlfriend and that he's been awarded on his football team.

We began to wonder round the shops. Both of us pushing the prams and Jayde was slowly walking in front of us.

"Lukey!" A voice squeaked from behind. Thinking it was just some fans we both stopped and turned around.

Slutsia...Or Lisa.

"What?" Luke said.

"I've missed you! You've been ignoring me!" She pouted.

"There's a reason and the reason is I don't want you...I never did" He said to her then looked at me.

"What?" She gasped "You'd rather have her? The one that sleeps with every boy?" She spat at me.

"What like you do? There's a reason why i've slept with lots of boys and its so fucking different to yours" I rolled my eyes.

"Lisa just fuck off! Leave me and my family alone! I don't want ANYTHING to do with you!" Luke yelled at her causing everyone to stare "Let's fucking go" He mumbled then pulled me with him.

He was storming ahead and looked angry as fuck so I ran to catch up with him.

"Did you really mean that?" I asked as we stopped outside the restaurant we got to.

"Well...I told you i'll do anything to fix this...And I will" He said and we walked in.

*
*
*
"Deserts?" The waiter asked from beside us "Cara...You'll take a...Warm cookie with ice cream?" He added and I was confused on how he knew what I always order for desert and two how he knew my name.

I looked up and the waitor that was smiling down at me then squealed in excitement.

"Shay!" I squealed then jumped into his arms.

"Hey stranger" He laughed.

"I've miss you so much! We need to catch up!" I rushed "Why...Why are you here?" I asked after pulling out of the hug.

"Luke called me...He said you might want a catch up with your best friend" He smiled.

"Thank you..." I turned and said to Luke.

"Anything for you" He said and took another sip of his drink.

"So...I'll come round tonight? We can have our old times back again" He said and I nodded "Just don't throw more water bottles Luke" He laughed.

"I'll see you later" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

I sat back down at the table and everyone was staring at me.

"Oh that's my friend Shay...We've been friends since year 6...He knows everything about me..." I said.

"He seems like a very lovely boy" Liz said and I nodded.

"Thank you...Again" I whispered to Luke then kissed his cheek.

One step at a time I guess.

______________________________________

A/N

HIII

so

i updated

and it was bad

hi

KEEP SENDING IN YOUR QUESTIONS ON THE PREVIOUS PART!!! THEY'LL BE ANSWERED SUNDAY OR AT THE LATEST MONDAY.

WHAT'S BEEN YOUR FAVE LARA MOMENT FROM THE WHOLE SERIES????

WHO DO YOU IMAGINE AS SHAY??? LIKE CELEB WISE???

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

ig- lukessboner

twitter- b00tymuke

kik- ashhemmo96

snapchat- ashokeeffe97

tumblr- bxndtubers

fahlo- ashhemmo96