Chapter 27

Luke's POV

I was pacing up and down the ward waiting for the nurse to come out and tell me what was happening. I had all the kids here because the babysitter didn't have the time to work just for a few more hours even though I said i'd pay her extra.

Jayde and Amy are getting on amazingly which i'm glad. I didn't want either of them to think it was a competition of who's the best. The babies are asleep in their prams.

I had text the boys who were on their way here since we had a concert in London soon which I was half planning on not going to. I had a family to look after.

Biting onto my nails I watched many doctors rush into her room making my heart race.

"What's happened?" I tried to ask one of the doctors but they just ignored me.

I couldn't look in the window to the room because they closed the curtain so I couldn't see.

Finally a few minutes later one doctor came out with a emotionless expression.

"What's happening?" I rushed.

"Why don't you sit?" He said gesturing to the seat in front of him.

"I don't want to sit! I want to know what's happening to my wife!" I yelled.

"We've sorted it out but what we do have to say is that her tumor has grown...She is going to be getting more tired and lose energy quicker than she used to due to the tablets we will be putting her on...It's best to keep majority of active activities at a minimum" He said and I held in my tears. I couldn't let my children see me cry.

"Is she going to make it?" I rubbed my eyes.

"It too early to say...We're going to start treatment tomorrow but right now she's very tired...A nurse will be checking on her frequently...It's best you and your children go back home and get some rest too...Come back tomorrow" He said and I nodded.

I got the two prams,held Jaydes hand and Amy held her other hand as we walked out. Damn this is hard.

How will I cope if she doesn't make it?

*
*
*
It was the next day and the boys were already at the hotel with us.

Ashton said he'd babysit but then decided he wanted to come with us so yet again I had to bring 6 children with me which is pretty hard.

It didn't take us long to get there so we all got out straight away.

I held Theo and Alec. Ashton held onto Connor and Justin. Michael was holding Jaydes hand...Surprisingly she wasn't in fear of him and Amy was laughing with Calum. Its nice that we're all pulling together to get through this.

I rushed up to her ward and went straight into her room.

She wasn't there...

Her bed was a mess and the wires that were meant to be attached to her were on the floor. The machine with the wires had been knocked to the floor. Small patches of blood were on the bed sheets and floor.

"Where's mummy?" Jayde asked.

"Guys...Here's the money can you take them for something to eat or something...I need to sort this out...I'll call you guys when I find out what's happening" I said to them and handed them a £50 note.

They left with no argument on staying but they did look extremely worried.

"Nurse!" I called out to the familiar nurse that is the one that's meant to be checking up on Cara.

"May I help you?" She asked walking over.

"I was just wondering...What's happening with my wife? She's not in there" I said pointing to her room.

"Of course she is! I was in there a few minutes ago!" She shook her head then walked in.

I followed after her and looked at the empty room.

"Okay...I'll go see if anything was caught on CCTV...Wait here" She said then ran out.

I continued looking around and laying on the floor was a scrunched up note that had scruffy writing and poor spelling and grammar issues.

'I'm guessing its probably goin 2 be luke findin this but hav fun her...bye the time u read this i'll b long gone and so will she...Clarkson...'

I put the note in my back pocket then ran out of the hospital and got into the car.

I didn't know where to go first.

The police? Look for her straight away? This has happened before and we found her but what if i'm not as lucky as I was this time?

Cara's POV

My eyes were slowly opening and the pain I was in was excruciating. I was hurting all over.

"Oh you're awake now" A deep voice said from the other side of the room.

I put my head up quickly to see someone I hoped was erased from my life and I was never going to see again.

My dad.

"H-how did you find me?" I stuttered as he laughed.

"You're too easy to find" He smirked. I could hear the music from downstairs booming. The smell of drugs was all too familiar. Everything happening was how I remembered and hoped i'd forget.

I tried to get up and run away but my arm was chained the the bed.

He gave out a dry laugh before saying something "Get ready...You know the drill".

"No...I can't...I'm not well" I knew he wouldn't let me off or nothing but it was worth a try.

"Even if you were dead i'd still make you do this...Having you here is getting me my money so get ready and go to the basement straight away!" He snapped while slapping me across the cheek and walking out.

I searched around for my phone and I finally found it but it was smashed with only 3% battery left.

Brilliant.

Since he finally unlocked what was keeping me attached to the bed I got up and walked to the edge where there was an outfit ready for me to wear.

I was so weak. I don't know how i'm going to survive being here. 

But I had to try. 

I pulled on the thin dress that barely covered me and some black heels then walked downstairs staring at all the drunk men that were whistling and slapping my butt while I walked past.

I took a deep breath before walking in where there was a group of men all sitting around with money in there hands.

My dad was smirking at them then looked at me.

"There she is" He smirked and pulled me forcefully towards them "Don't hold back men" He gave an evil grin before throwing me at them and leaving me.

_____________________________

a/n

so erm

hi

and THANK YOU TO THE PERSON THAT GAVE ME THIS IDEA. SORRY I CANT REMEMBER WHO IT WAS IDK LMAO HI.

ANY MORE IDEAS???? I HAVE AN IDEA FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT ONLY A LITTLE BIT

THE VAMPS ARE PULLING FANS ONTO THE STAGE AT THEIR GIGS ON TOUR AND I WANT TO BE ONE OF THEM PEOPLE THAT GET PULLED UP BUT AT THE SAME TIME I'D PROBABLY SHIT MYSELF AND CRY

LIFE IS HARD.

ASFDGHFSFFDFSDD

How are you beautiful people today ?:)

FAVORITE MOMENT THROUGHOUT THE LARA RELATIONSHIP? :D

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

ig- lukessboner

twitter- b00tymuke

tumblr- bxndtubers

kik- ashhemmo96

:)

stay rad

xo