Q/A ANSWERS!!

SOME HAVE BEEN ASKED THROUGH DM BTW! AND SOME ARE JUST STATEMENTS IDK LOL

Luke-

1Q. Why'd you have to cheat on Cara?

I don't know. Lisa told me to help the reason private because its a sensitive topic to her. I wish I could of stopped her but she was on top of me and it just escalated

2Q. Will you Luke Hemmings be my boyfriend?

My heart belongs to a girl named Cara so sorry x

3Q. If you had to give your life for Cara's would you save her?

I do anything to keep her alive and well. Our kids need her around. They need both of us but they'd need her more because she knows more about children than I do.

4Q. Why are you such a pain in the ass?

I just am. lol.

5Q. Do you want more kids?

We have 5 of our own and we've just adopted an 8 year old so I think we'll stop at 6 kids to be honest.

6Q. Why is your mother Liz Hemmings?

I don't know. Ask my dad.

7Q. Yo hmu with Michael.

Erm...Okay?

8Q. Did you cry when Zayn left 1D?

Yes :(

9Q. Let's talk about the boner you got.

I guess it just wanted to come out and party.

Cara-

1Q. How are you dealing with Luke cheating?

When you have kids with someone it makes it harder to want to leave them because you have to think of them not just yourself. I also love Luke very much. It's very hard and i'm losing trust in him because god knows what he does while he's on tour. I just love him too much to let go.

2Q. Will you ever forgive Luke?

Eventually I guess but he honestly has to prove himself to me. I can't just forgive him straight away because then he may think he can do it again and I don't want that to happen.

3Q. What's your favourite band?

I love all types of bands. I like the Arctic monkeys and Ghost town the most though.

4Q. How is your relationship with Tyler?

Since he's moved out with his girlfriend and got a job as a football couch it seems to be like he's forgotten about me. But we do text and call each other. Ever since I finally met him when I was working back in London I felt amazing that I have my little brother back but then I got that letter and I felt like dying too! When I saw him at the door I thought I was dreaming or definitely seeing a ghost! But now he's here I feel complete.

5Q. Luke is an ass and doesn't deserve you, you seem like an amazing mum and i'm sorry for what your going through. Your kids are amazing. FORGIVE LUKE.

Thank you love. I'm going to try but it's harder than you may think x

Jayde-

1Q. Hey

Hi

2Q. What's your favourite colour?

Blue