Chapter 21

*SRRY ITS SHORT BUT ITS A FILLER FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER BC MEGA DRAMA IS GOING TO GO ON*

Cara's POV

I woke up confused at my surroundings and what had even happened to make me forget a lot of things. I was all alone in a white room with slight beeping sounds in the background. My arms were numb and I honestly felt like I was going to pass out any minute. I could feel blood rushing around my head and my eyes rolling my I refused to pass out, even though that was absolutely out of my control I still tried to keep myself awake.

The wooden door at the far end of the room busted open and it was the doctor with Joe behind her.

"Oh you're awake!" She smiled.

"How long have I been asleep for?" I asked sitting up slightly.

"Almost a week. We tried to wake you up but the fall you had and your condition meant we could only try one time but now your awake we need to keep you watched on because anything could happen" She said and took my temperature.

"Where's Luke?" I asked Joe who had just sat down next to me.

"Oh...He's gone on tour...He left this card though" Joe said and passed over a card that was in a pink envelop.

"Right" I sighed.

"He tried to put it off but I guess he couldn't" Joe tried to defend him.

"I know it's his job but I thought he could have at least done something more then a bloody card" I rolled my eyes. I know it's out of his control that this is his job and I have to get used to that but it's hard knowing he's so far away when i'm at home with this illness and the babies. 

Speaking of the babies.

"Where are the kids?" I asked him as the doctor took some blood. I hissed at the pain but I have gotten used to the pain of what the hospitals throw at you.

"Luke's mum has them" He said and I sighed in relief.

I opened up the card and it had only a few lines of his messy hand writing saying he loved me and he's sorry and that he will see me soon.

I sound so ungrateful but I just though I could wake up with him next to me.

*
*
*
It was a few days later and i've been told that I have to stay in longer because of my blood pressure, It's annoying. I've been seeing the babies and Joe has told me Luke will be home soon because he got an early flight home since they had no shows or anything left to do so I was excited to see him but on the phone he seemed really off. Like something had happened or he just didn't want to talk to me. He had barely been replying to my messages because he was 'songwriting' but on twitter all I see is pictures of him out drunk. I don't mind that he goes out but he could at least tell me so I know that he isn't just ignoring me. I'm just worried that something bad has happened and he has lost slight interest in me.

Luke's POV

I got off of the plane and took an alternative route so I wasn't bombarded with questions from the fans about what happened the other night. Management have managed to sort all the shit i've caused out and get rid of everything that can get someone to find out. I made a few mistakes and I admit they were bad but she shouldn't get mad. 

Surely.

I couldn't face going to the hospital to see her just yet because seeing her will hurt because it feels like i'm the one who caused all this shit. Maybe if I didn't blow my top at her she wouldn't be in hospital. She wouldn't of fainted and hit her head. Hitting her hand wasn't my fault so she can't blame me for everything.

I went straight home from the airport to clear my head. I plan on seeing her tomorrow. Then we would of both had a rest.

"Luke?" Was called from upstairs.

"Who is it?" I called up and the person didn't answer so I went straight upstairs to see it was my mum settling to kids off.

"I didn't answer...Well you can see why" She hinted at Justin who was resting in her arms and the other boys were asleep.

I just shrugged then went to leave when she called me back. I groaned but went back anyway.

"What?" I rolled my eyes.

"Aren't you going to the hospital?" My mum asked and I shook my head.

"Why not?" She asked.

"I just don't want to...Not yet..." I said and she raised her eyebrow then put Justin in his crib.

"Luke...You're not having second thoughts on having the babies right?" She slowly asked.

"What? Of course not! They're my life!" I yelled but not intentionally.

"Then prove it...Instead of going out drinking like you planned on doing. Spend time with the kids,play games with Jayde, settle them all off to bed and make dinner." She started "It's not as hard as you think Luke" She sighed.

"You're right" I sighed.

I honestly need to step up a bit. I've been spening hardly any time with them and its unfair on both them and Cara. She's been amazing at everything she's done,especially with the illness she is currently fighting off.

________________________________-

A/N

Srry its short.

i have nothing to write here.

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

ig-lukestabation

twitter- b00tymuke

kik- ashhemmo96