Chapter Seven

Okay so here's a new update ;-;
sorry to keep you guys waiting
(I always do but still I apologize)

I was just busy with life's daily problems ;-;
I hope you guys understand ;)
Again, sorry for the wait.
And I hope you'd enjoy this chapter~

WARNING !
Typos ahead :3

Chapter Seven

Chanyeol's POV

"Yeollie-ah! Saranghaeyo!" an unknown woman kissed me on my cheek. I couldn't see her face clearly. It's blurry. She had long chocolate brown hair that looked really soft and smooth, fair skin, and her clothes were simple and fine. I saw her smile, pearly white teeth, and kissable rosy pink pump lips. Beautiful. And oh, she's got dimples. She looks perfect and gentle.

I put my right cold palm on her left cheek and it was warm. Since I'm cold, I pulled her in for a tight hug. The unknown woman hugged me back and brushed her fingers through my hair. It's kind of windy but it feels so good and very peaceful. Beautiful place.

I want to stay here forever in this girl's arms.

But....

Third Person's POV

Then Chanyeol finally woke up.

He groaned and scratched his nape gently.

"Just a dream.." he sighed.

He knows that he won't make any mistakes later when they meet up (his parents, Haeun, and himself). But he's doubting himself.

"What should I say if they asked me why I picked Haeun over some other girls out there?" he asked himself while fixing his hair in front if the mirror.

He stared at his reflection and smirked at his own self.

"You're too cool. You won't make any mistake." he said with his chin up high.
But he just sighed after.

"Dude, why are you so nervous? This ain't a date or anything." he breathed deeply and went out from his room.

The butlers greeted and bowed as usual as he walked pass them one by one.

He gave each one of them a curt nod while keeping his cool as he walk down the stairs.

"Where's Haeun?" he asked Larry.

"She's fixing herself at the moment, Chanyeol-ssi." Larry said.

"Tell her to hurry up." Chanyeol ordered and Larry nodded and bowed lightly before walking away.

'She should dress nicely.. or just wear something decent so she'll look simple in front of my parents. With that, they'll think I'm in for simple women.' Chanyeol thought, smirking. He thought his plans are going to work out. Well let's see for that.

"She's here, Chanyeol-ssi." Chanyeol heard Larry said and he turned around to rant about Haeun being late but... guess he was left there hanging.

I mean, his jaw left hanging.
A bit.

"Do I look okay?" the girl who is now few meters away from Chanyeol, is the girl he has been waiting for all his life.

Lol what.

"Yah, Chanyeol-ssi?" she snapped her fingers in front of his face as she tilted her head a bit to the side.

"What the fck? Don't do that." he snapped and turned his back at her. Uhuh. Someone is blushing~

His face was flushed red as he blinked numerous times to calm himself down.

More likely, to calm his heart down.