Chapter Fifteen

NOTE!! PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ!!

So I'm currently at the airport and after not updating for like 5 months now, I decided to make an update to make up hehe <3 And also, I realized I've been working on this book for more than a year so I think I should be rushing things now. Well, the reason I don't update is because I'm actually on a writer's block. I forgot this story's main goal. But now I'm finding a way on how to finish this book.

By the way, I also decided to update because I guess this is what they call a birthday special update. Have fun reading chingus!~

Third Person's POV

After a long while, Jax and Jarvan made their move in their coffee shop when they saw Soo come in.

"You're here again, Soo~" said Jax. "How's it going, Soo?" Jarvan gave Soo a cup of coffee.

"I... I went to Chanyeol last week. To.. you know.. Apologize..." Soo looked sad.

The twins looked at each other, then looked backed at Soo.

"Do you really want to make up with him?" asked Jax.

"Yeah. We've been friends for a long time. He is very dear to me, and I want to make things clear. But he just won't listen."

"We can invite him over. With that you'll have a chance to clear things with him." Jarvan suggested.

"Really? Do you think it'll work?" Soo asked.

"Ofcourse!" the twins cheered.

"I'm counting on you, twins." Soo finally smiled and left after he paid the bill.

"Once Soo's problem with that Park Chanyeol is over, Madam would be happy." the twins thought.

Soo's POV

That girl, I have to find her.

The things she said, were they true?

Is she really the one who killed dad?

But... Why? Why would she do that? What was her business with my dad?

I decided to meet up with her to explain herself to me. I thought she wouldn't agree to meet up, but she did.

Third Person's POV

"Please tell me... Please tell me you're not kidding when you said you killed my dad.." Soo started.

"I don't mean to disappoint you, but what I told you was the truth." Yiseul replied calmly.

Soo couldn't believe what he's hearing and started tearing up.

"H-How... Why... Why? I-I don't believe you. Maybe you're just making--"

"Why would I lie to you? What would I benefit from that?" Yiseul sighed. "Your dad... You see, my mom was your dad's personal secretary. He used to be really kind to our family. But then he made her do things that was definitely out of her job. He sold my mom to his colleagues for a week and for that whole week my dad and I wondered where mom went only to know that she's been abused by your... demonic father..." her eyes never left Soo who was shocked to hear her words.