Chapter One

"My Cold-Hearted Boss"

[a/n: hahaha! Lol! New story na naman hindi pa nga tapos yungiba. Anyway, I really recommend all of you to read my other two stories! Lol!!!]

CHAPTER ONE:

.

.

.

Annyeonghasseyeo! My name is Kim Ha Eun! I'm currently 21 years old and I'm indeed very friendly! Haha! I think? Anyway, A background of me, I guess... Uhmm... My family's indeed very poor. But, not that poor. I mean, a below average one! Get what I mean? Aish... I'm not really good at this... I need to work this out!

.

.

.

AUTHOR:

.

.

Kim Ha Eun is a very hardworking person. She loves her family so much. Her father works as a carpenter, while her mother works as a waitress in a mini restaurant. Ha Eun didn't finished her high school because they don't have enough money for it. She doesn't even excel in their class. She's very dumb and she often got bullied by the others. But, she didn't care at all! She's paying more attention on how to make them rise up a little bit. Ha Eun worked many part time jobs! She's a waitress, a janitress, and a cashier. Even though she doesn't excel in their class, she's very good at Math. That's the only thing that she'll be very proud of. She's very friendly but people just shove her away because she has nothing... Nothing but a family. She's a very brave and hardworking person as of what I have said earlier. She's a very cheerful girl, too!

.

.

.

On the other hand, there's this selfish, rude, cold, handsome, and very rich guy that often stays alone and he barely talks! He's kinda a quiet type.. KINDA... But also a rude one.. He doesn't like everybody else. He only likes him and himself only. He only believes in himself and nobody else. He always believe in this quote, "Trust nobody." and this two words made him even more selfish than ever. Indeed a very "GOOD" guy, right!?!! Hahaha! This guy's name is Park Chanyeol. He sings good, he dances good, he raps good, he acts good, he play sports better than anyone, he pretty smart and wise, and most of all... he's filthy rich. His parents spoil him too much that Chanyeol often hurt his own parents mentally. He's a total monster!! No... Not a monster... but a demon!!! Mrs. Park wanted his son to change that's why she decided hiring a personal maid for his beloved son. But unfortunately, nobody dared to. Not even one... Because they all knew Park Chanyeol. He's very popular in their university. He rarely goes out that's why some people don't really recognize him.

.

.

.

.

HA EUN'S POV:

.

.

.

"Eomma! I will go now! See you later!" I said as I was outside of our wooden gates. Uugh.. I really need to earn a lot of money!! I'm like this everyday.. I just sigh and then think positive.. but always end up sighing again.. Oh for pete's sake..

.

.

.

Mom didn't dare to answer me coz she's busy counting the money that we saved. What a life.. Anyway, so I walked and walked to the restaurant I'm currently working at. I just got fired last week at the company for being clumsy enough to accidentally bump a very important person and she fell on the stairs... Good thing she's fine. Then, the manager fired me and.. yay!! I'm fired! Seriously... -_- Then yesterday, I was also fired at the shopping mall for being clumsy as well! Oh gosh.. I accidentally pulled the cashier too hard that it broke and made me pay for the expenses... But... I couldn't pay that much that's why the owner of the shopping mall fired me and now... Uughh.... I don't know if my manager will do the same.. Oh lucky me. Really...