Chapter Eleven

WHOOH OKAY FINALLY ANOTHER UPDATE HAHAHAHA SORRY AGAIN :-)

T'was uhm very tiring these past months... I'm sorry again and again and again. I was planning on updating last Sunday December 6th bcoz it was my birthday huehue buuuuut sadly I forgot to update lol and nooooow another update huehue Thank you everyone for the nonstop votes and comments! I love you all! 😘🙌🏻

WARNING: Some grammatical errors ahead and typos. So, I'm sorry in advance I just did this real quick .

Chapter Eleven
Haeun's POV

Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock ti--
"Yah. Haeun-ah." a hand waved directly in front of my face. I blinked a couple of times then I looked over whose hand was it only to find out that it was my co-maid, Charlotte. She sighed and crossed her arms.

"Daydreaming again, eh, Haeun?" she smirked. "Tell me, you're fantasizing about someone aren't you~" she teased and I just rolled my eyes. "Of course not! I was just watching the time." I replied. "Why? Waiting for your dear CHANYEOL-SSI to arrive?~" her smirk went wider. I gave her a disgusted look. "Ew, Charlotte. Why would I wait for him." I raised an eyebrow. "Because you've fallen for him~" she wriggled her eyebrows teasingly at me. This gurl, seriously. -_-

"Whatever." I sighed and I decided to clean the tall figurines displayed on the shelves. And I also wiped one of the most expensive flower vases in Asia that they own.

"Admit it, Haeun." Charlotte appeared behind me.

"Admit what?"

"That you like Chanyeol-ssi."

I scoffed. "Me? Heh. He's such an arrogant boy whose cold hearted and has no sympathy for others!" I frowned and I began to wipe the vase that I am holding a little bit harder. "I would never like someone like him."

"Ooooh~ So you don't like him?~" she asked.

"Obviously, yes."

"You really don't like him?"

"I do."

"You do?!"

"I do-- I mean, I don--"

"OH SO YOU DO! OHHHHHH~"

"DAMN IT I DON--"

"YOU DOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA"

"UGH I DON'T!"

"OH YOU DO? OH MY GOOOOOD I'LL TELL IT TO LARRY-SSI, THEN TO THE OTHERS AND TO EVERYONE SO THEY'LL KNOW YOU'RE MADLY IN LOVE WITH CHANYEOL-SSI AND--"

"DAMN IT, CHARLOTTE--- COME BACK HERE!" I shouted. She ran away. So I did the same... Though, I brought the expensive vase with me. I began to chase her until she went lost in my sight.

"Ugh, where the hell did you go, Charlotte..." I sighed as I can't find her anymore. So I decided to give up and walk down the isle near the entrance door.

But....

"BOO!" she suddenly came out of nowhere and scared the crap out of my face.

"AHH!" due to my surprise..... I accidentally threw the vase I'm holding up in the air....

My eyes widen, when I saw the vase fell down on the floor, crashing into pieces.. The sharp pieces cut some parts of my body including my legs and feet. But I didn't mind it... What's worse.. is that I broke one of their most expensive vases... The one that costs even more than my life.. I began to panic. And what's MORE worse, is that I saw my boss, standing right in front of the entrance door not so far away from where we are... and... he seems so angry...